Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews
-Working environment is quite good with a comfortable pantry.
-The working timetable is changing every week and the management team always release the timetable a day before the week.
1)From interview, the process is very irritating as it required you to fill many forms but most of them are your general details such as name, working experience etc. I almost used all my paper to fill in the form and the first day still request you to fill in the same thing again which very waste the paper.

2) it required you to do medical check up (Not sure why but it seems very important to the job) before offering you the job. However, BP lab only allowed to do medical check up on weekday morning due to MCO and currently the schedule is very full. Therefore, they agree to hired first before the medical check up report but we have to do it in Weekend which is the day BP lab does not perform normal medical check. we are not allowed to take weekday leave for the check up. The HR even told me they are lying and will check with their management afterwards but there is no follow up until the day i make appointment (Weekday) for the check up. I did follow up with the HR but they still say checking with the Management after a week.

3)Due to MCO in Malaysia right now, everyone is work from home including new hire. However, what comes in mind is we might getting a laptop to home. if they need us to take the whole set of PC back, they should inform us in advanced else some people who don't know might just ride motor go and how he supposed to bring the whole PC back?

4)The briefing section is totally a mess. I understand that many problems is caused by the new hire. However, the instructor just playing around and wasted a lot of our times. the whole process took more than 3
 - more...
Pros
Easy Jobs
Cons
Mess
- Bad company: They concern their business first other than employees, employees are not encouraged to get sick leave even if you are sick. If you are still able to come to work, just come to work. During the MCO period in Malaysia, they don't care where you are, how far you are from the company, you just need to come back and take pc for work from home. They don't care how dangerous the situation is outside, how terrible of the traffic during the MCO period.

-Bad management: What the decision made by management is always last minute. Management comes with clients first before their own employees. As an employee, you just need to listen to the arrangement, no excuse at all. Besides, what you request from the management, you need to wait and wait until the last minute. What they are requesting from you, you need to do as soon as possible and without any objection.

- Bad schedule arrangement: The schedule always comes out at the last minute and makes you can’t make your own plans or spoil your planning that you plan earlier. Terrible approved leave process, there are always problems with leave approval.

-Less leave slot: There are 15 people in a team to share a leave slot per day. Even in Chinese New Year, Hari Raya or Deepavali, there is also 1 leave slot to apply for the special event. There are no extra slots at all for special events in Malaysia. So, you need to fight with your colleagues.

- Political and unfair promotion system: No matter how good you are, how high your KPI, management will just pick the person that they want even if the person’s KPI is at the
 - more...
Bad Management. Really bad. Awful system. Management Too Biased. No Value. There is no value of being really great at work. Too Many Philippines conquering the highest management.
Pros
Free Food and Snacks
Cons
Bad Management
During my workdays in Teleperformance, I have learned to provide professional, accurate and timely customer service to both internal & external customer inquiries. Effectively conveys relevant information to customers and co-workers.
TPMY is a good org to work with. However, they don’t pay as per the role accordingly. The salary here doesn’t fulfil the cost of living for the expats.
I don't recommend joining this company if you don't want to do something called regret.
The work is stressful, the rewards are not working properly, and communication with the manager is not possible.
Pros
vending machine
Cons
other things are all cons
good seniors as they are always willing to help you. will enhance in your self development skills. the hardest part will be have to face different kinds of customers even the strict-est customers.
Monotonous work 9 hours everyday. Strict lunch and break schedules. No advancement. Stuck in front of work desk. Easy work. No stress. Nice culture. Nice area.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks.
Cons
Short breaks, Strict schedule, no advancement, unfair compensation.
Official response from Teleperformance
29 October 2019
Thank you for sharing your honest review. We understand that there are times when work gets boring, and we make sure to offer events where employees can have fun while working.
Nice co - worker and a very fast pace environment. But they have poor security and the insurance is very poor. The working environment is good but too small for a nice to have a nice meal.
I enjoyed working in Teleperformance. But I am not passionate for the position of customer service representative. Overall, I learnt a lot of new thing in the company.
We always start a new working day with a Morning huddle to inform every employees about our performance results and work updates. Sometimes it's just a free talk to get to know each other. It's really helpful and warm too.
In the other hand, since the company is still new so the HR department doesn't work effectively as we expected.
Pros
Office design and workplace culture
Cons
Working schedule and HR
My office is the funny and friendly environment. My working place is decorated like a cartoon with so many character in game, colorful and cute stuffs . It's so relax when we work!
Everybody comes from different countries with difference cultures, languages, religions,...

We can learn a lots from each other.

Specialty learning a new language is easy in my working place!

The most enjoyable part is we play game and have a tournament every month ^^

"We are a big FAMILY"! Bosses and Agents are brother, we hang out and have fun often, there is no distance from us!
Pros
picnic every month, free travel, food allowance
Cons
Flexible schedule
Official response from Teleperformance
29 October 2018
We are happy to know about your amazing experience. We always mount internal events for our employees in order to help release their stress. Glad to know you are having an awesome experience here in TP. Wishing you a pleasant day!