Teleplan Technology Services Sdn Bhd

Teleplan Technology Services Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews
A good place to work. Definitely a work/personal life balance work area. Many helping minded superiors around whom are available to be in your assistance should you require any.
My duty my internship I was responsibilities to support process and maintenance technician. Process technicians, is the process by which the product needs to verify or know the specifications for HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SSD (Drive Solid State) before repairing for sale to customers. Then the maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
The tasks given sometime are to support technician to doing preventive and predictive maintenance. This process required skill and knowledge to make sure they are running according to plan.
Working 3 rotating shift work with salary is slightly less compared to others company. The company practice cost down oriented. Professional post promoted from lower post with less qualification.
Pros
Job development high
Cons
No profit sharing and practiced performance bonus instead of 13th month salaries
- I work 12 hours a day - Monday to Friday - but still enjoyable.
- I also have a full support from bosses.

- It's was flexible to make your on decision and you will always a backup from bosses.
Pros
Transport allowance
Cons