TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd

TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia36 reviews

fun workplace

good place for those who not to good at doing work because the place ( tgv au2 ) is small. others can learn very easily. otherwise their management very friendly but must treat them very well.

Average

Lack of manpower always busy and last minute task we have to handle every aspect of operation in location. Quite exhausted during peak and public holidays

A really nice place to work

Customers are too absorbed in the movie they don't mind you making mistake as long as you did not disrupt them watching the movie. Most customers are chill.

Fun work place

I'm happy n enjoying to work at this company and many benefit I got as a staff here, for example they give free ticket even I am just a part time there. All staff here really respect each other and there all very fun.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

can't sit and play a phone, as well as our phone and wallet will be kept in the office until the end of working hours

Fun working place

Good working environment . Fun and entertaining. You will meet up different level of people, management was very supportive and helpful. Staff benefits was excellent.

Unprofessional management

When it comes to managing their staff, management lack of professionalism. Always blaming staff when the upper management scold them. Salary also not on time. This the worst company to work with.

Fast-paced and very friendly collegues

The management was okay, my co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The teamwork there is superb. The most hardest part of the job is having to face a tyrant manager everyday. But for me, the most enjoyable part of the job is when I got the chance to make popcorn.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace with good team. More fun when do job in a team. I learned how to do time table for staff. I learned panctuality in working time . Make sure all task given settel before deadline.

May need more focus on lower co work rather then racis politician of company. Need more effectiveness of HOD's..HR need to be more relavent and secure staff not the top management only

Benefits

Cons

Low management

Good working environment

Good value of experience and increase confidence level when interacting with outside people. Helpful coworkers and good benefits for permanent staff only

Relax

Productive and fun work place with a good enviroment

I learn a lot when i work at this place, become more patient to handle a lot of character of people expecially custumer. Have a good vibes from friend at workplace.

Stressful, challenging

I work 7 days a week.from 8am till 9pm in ensuring all issues involving 36 locations are managed timely. Ensuring stock at hand are adequate. Managing vendors in ensuring no account blick

excited

i must good working n good speaking to all my team mates.however must i do all job supeevisor give to me.finally,imust bea good atitude n my punch card also to be good staff one day

Enjoyable, relax, fun workplace

7 Hours time work time, 1 hour time break. I learned how to talk to customer, solving problems customer faced. Next, I learn how to manage staff, document staff, standard procedure, management all about staff. The most enjoyable workplace

Friendly

Relax day if it is not weekend. Challenging when it is weekend as there are a lot of people watching movies on weekend. Management is good and everyone is friendly.

Pros

Relax during weekdays

Cons

A lot of people during holidays and weekends

Fun Workplace

Have been working for 9 years in the company Started as Assistant Cinema Manager and currently hold the position of Regional Trainer A company that provides better career opportunity Meets all level of people. Dealing with customers, complaints and compliments

Pros

Free Movie Passes

Fun workplace

Working here is very fun. If you want to work while study or find an extra income, here is 1 of the best choice because you can choose your own preferred slot to work weekly.

Pros

easy going manager

Cons

small place for staff room

productive and fun enviroment also less stress

there have two shiff what i have learn is about • Assist customer in making decision. • Respond and attend to any issues raised by customer • In charge for cashier and closing • In charge for stock inventory the management the was good.. their have four manager soeverthing was completely fine. the culture at that place was good, everyone was understanding and no racist.

data entry

that time , i only partime data entry . and staff in HR TGV SDN BHD so friendly and also be a supportive teammate and very positive towards any challenges that come over .

Fun Environment

Working in an entertainment sector was all about excitement and fun working environment where I need to entertain customers' will to watch a movie in a cinema. It was not stressful even there were certain times that I need to do multitasking at the same time such as accepting orders and preparing orders simultaneously. What I have learned in this company is how to teat your customers nicely and in well manner because working as a customer service requires a great manner. The staffs, supervisors and managers were so friendly and guided me on becoming a good customer service officer. There were three parts that I need to work as; they are ticket box officer, candy box officer and as floor officer. The hardest part is when I worked as a candy box officer where I need to welcoming the customers and get their orders and prepare their orders as well. However, that was not a reason for me to not enjoy myself as a customer service officer because I enjoyed working to serve customers and meet their satisfaction.

Pros

Free Movie Tickets

Cons

Short Break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?