The Alley

The Alley Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

great Opportunity

Having put three years into the work at the Alley of Chicago, I felt challenged by the opportunities and chances to learn! I was offered room to grow and they were open to my suggestions at work flow practices that would save time and money.

Pros

Vibrant and Fun environment, not a boring "office"

Cons

Parking

Great work environment!

There was only 1 manager that would bring everyone else down, since leaving, that manager is no longer there. The other managers were awesome and understanding if an employee would have to leave early. I would recommend working here!

Overall experience is not worth a career path.

There is no advancement in this career path. Harassment happens and no action is taken by GM. Police report was filed and no action was taken. Other issues arose and no action was taken place.

Inviting and Fun

Helping guests find the perfect attire for their events was exciting for me and gave me confidence to suggest items they wouldn't normally pick but ended up loving.

Prejudice to a fualt

okay place to work at put they dobn't lioke to give pay raises to those who deserve it

Pros

centrally located you could eat lunch anywhere

Cons

no pay raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Alley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits