The Beer Factory

The Beer Factory Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

Great bosses

Great team, great place to work.. Bosses are cool and they are very friendly to their staffs. Bosses will give a treat, team building once they hit the outlet target overall.

Workplace Culture

Company have such go Culture where they treat each staff member as family. Always give full support and maintain The Culture. The culture are been practice since 2009, and company already been expand to 1 of the largest F&B company in Malaysia. with that company not just largest they also have few success people behind the company. World Champion on Heineken competition. Stella Artois Top 3 on Malaysia and other great success achievement.

Pros

Company Trip

Cons

Long Hours of working

fun place to work

-fun place to work -i learned a lot of things such as giving excellent service to the guests and handling customer complaints. -i learned to follow and lead a team. -management to staff relationship was good. -hardest part of the job was we need to make sure all customers satisfaction and staff happiness. -team building,company trips

Pros

free accommodation and foods

Cons

long hour job

They are good when it comes to providing training and developing the skills of their workers. It's really fun to work with this company.

You will feel that you are working at your country because they are very accommodating. They train their staff very well that's the good thing about them,Every week they give exam to their staff so that we are very familiar about the operation and and also the knowledge of the product that we are selling. The hardest part of our job is our security,what I mean is our agency their provided our visa but it's under cleaner only.We are working as a waiter,bartender,hotel receptionist and etc. When got operation (Immigration checking) we need to leave our job for few hours because if they catch us working as different in indicated at our visa they going to put us in jail.

Pros

Free accomodation and food

Cons

10 to 12 hours

Productive and you can learn a lot

Its enjoyable because you encounter every time different customers different race..You must to know how to handle them so that there is no complaint will encounter..We always have a training in bar,in floor and in kitchen dept to know the product knowledge and perform how to serve or explain the items to the customers.We have also sport fest every outlet are joining together to bond each other.

Pros

Free meal and house

Cons

Long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Beer Factory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

The Beer Factory Reviews by Location

Learn about The Beer Factory in popular locations

• The Beer Factory
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?