The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Review

Good 8 hours job that not very challenging. More time for family.

7 January 2015
It was okay. It will probably be more better if the head office is based in Sabah instead of Brunei. Things get done slow. Unprofesional colleagues. Lack of respect for others credibility.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
Poor staff benefits, unreasonable demand from bosses, no bonus for the past 2 years.
26 February 2017
Same role
Outlet manager (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I love it here, the only thing is i need new environment with a Bit effortless and less stress; and to find and get steady pay better than now. I got 11 years experience in f&b area and good in managing outlet, schedulling and handling customer's complaints.
Pros
Schedulling, pnl, microsoft, paperwork manageable
Cons
Monthly salary, career enhancement
25 June 2020
District Manager (Former Employee) - Malaysia
Fast pace environment and required to adapt culture in short time of period. Systematic and provide full support from Management side when needed. Meet a lot of great customer and fun to work with colleague in office or outlet's.
Pros
Staff meal, Employee discount
29 January 2020
Barista (Current Employee) - Selangor
Working at The Coffee Bean & Tea leaf gave me a lot of valuable experience. They teach me on how to provide a very good customer service, teach me how to work as a team to achieve the goal. CBTL also teach me on how to manage the rime because every order have their own allocated timing that you need to follow.
  1. Good 8 hours job that not very challenging. More time for family.