The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

5 March 2019
A productive and fun work to place. Learn about coffee and tea production also about the customer service. The managers and staff are friendly and willing to teach new staff.
22 October 2019
Same role
Service Crew and Barista (Former Employee) - Perak
I would say working in coffee bean fullfilling, I got to learn everything in short period of time such as coffee making, food preperations, stock and retail checking, cashier and serving customers. It can be tiring sometimes but overall it was a good experience especially for those fresh graduates who want to step into the working life in FnB industry.
25 June 2020
District Manager (Former Employee) - Malaysia
Fast pace environment and required to adapt culture in short time of period. Systematic and provide full support from Management side when needed. Meet a lot of great customer and fun to work with colleague in office or outlet's.
Pros
Staff meal, Employee discount
Cons
29 January 2020
Barista (Current Employee) - Selangor
Working at The Coffee Bean & Tea leaf gave me a lot of valuable experience. They teach me on how to provide a very good customer service, teach me how to work as a team to achieve the goal. CBTL also teach me on how to manage the rime because every order have their own allocated timing that you need to follow.