The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Workplace culture just nice and it's suitable for college students who want to gain the experiences of part-time jobs. Also, I learned how to manage with the customers and team-works.
A fast-paced working environment but allow me to harness and develop my skills. Teach me how to interact with customers from different background. Develop my problem solving skills and marketing skills.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Short break
worker be slave to manager, manager be slave to outlet manager, outlet manager be slave to direcr manager, direct manager be slave to HQ tell me what you want what you really really want
team work from all product knowledge knowledge about coffee i worked for 3 years in here and i learned alot in coffee bean not only about coffee aswell i aslo learn about teas cold brew and a lot more
Pros
staff meal provide
Cons
break 1hour
You are exposed to every different aspect of how the cafe is run. You will be a waitress, making coffee, hot and cold beverages, and cleaning the cafe.
I love it here, the only thing is i need new environment with a Bit effortless and less stress; and to find and get steady pay better than now. I got 11 years experience in f&b area and good in managing outlet, schedulling and handling customer's complaints.
Pros
Schedulling, pnl, microsoft, paperwork manageable
Cons
Monthly salary, career enhancement
Busiest time is during lunch and weekends. A great experience learning to make the drinks. Worked with an amazing team! Management isn't too bad.
i have learned to cashiering more properly i have learned to become a Barista i have learned give feed back to the management
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
sometimes regarding my study