The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Reviews for Barista

Workplace culture just nice and it's suitable for college students who want to gain the experiences of part-time jobs. Also, I learned how to manage with the customers and team-works.
Working at The Coffee Bean & Tea leaf gave me a lot of valuable experience. They teach me on how to provide a very good customer service, teach me how to work as a team to achieve the goal. CBTL also teach me on how to manage the rime because every order have their own allocated timing that you need to follow.
A fast-paced working environment but allow me to harness and develop my skills. Teach me how to interact with customers from different background. Develop my problem solving skills and marketing skills.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Short break
It is difficult to raise up to the level of a full timer. Have to work long hours. No guarantee of being a full timer. However, meals are provided so that is a plus.
worker be slave to manager, manager be slave to outlet manager, outlet manager be slave to direcr manager, direct manager be slave to HQ tell me what you want what you really really want
Very fun working environment. Learning new things and as well as improving management skills. Friendly employer. Must be able to handle pressure with customers. The most enjoyable part was the colleague. The hardest part was when dealing with such a cocky customer. All you have to is smile and greet.
A fun workplace to learn with as they are having variety of coffee and tea that never been known before. The management team are the best that have been known before.
Great manager with great colleagues. Amazing skills developed especially in preparing a good coffee. The cafe environment is very pleasant. Employees' welfare is very well taken care of. Soft skills will be enhanced as you will be handling customers from taking orders, preparing food and drinks, and serving them with manners. Not to forget, free food and drink from the cafe which the values of the meal are in accordance with working hours per day.
Pros
Free meal
Serving customer coffee and breakfast. There is no hardest part in this job once you get used to all the content. The enjoyable part would be you can make your own meal and drinks.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No career advancement
I love to serve customer with a cup of coffee sincerely. It is nice during weekday and you can see plenty of coffee lovers siting in the cafe and chill.
Cons
Lack of manpower
-make a food and beverage for customer. - giving a services to customer. -learn how to make purchase order to HQ . - make a cleaning everyday before closing.
Pros
staff meals provides
team work from all product knowledge knowledge about coffee i worked for 3 years in here and i learned alot in coffee bean not only about coffee aswell i aslo learn about teas cold brew and a lot more
Pros
staff meal provide
Cons
break 1hour
I've learnt a lot ever since I started working at coffee bean. I think this knowledge and skill i developed during my working periods will be useful in future.
Pros
Quality foods
Cons
Doing night shift
You are exposed to every different aspect of how the cafe is run. You will be a waitress, making coffee, hot and cold beverages, and cleaning the cafe.
Must be responsible and honest and always smile. work culture is all good. you have to be good at doing your task. always update with SOP. most enjoyable part is when you achieve the target of sales for the day
Review to this company is great because the management taught on me on how to manage customer even during busy. I also has taught on how to make customer satisfied with our service and make them happy all the time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
it was my first experience to work in hotel, i learn many things from their like service , communication ,how to cop-prate with guest and friends and it was a memorable part of my life . Malaysian culture must be based on the culture of the indigenous peoples of Malaysia and i respect allot to their cultural. my hardest part was while i was new and dont know how to do or play in this field . i want to thank to my last company
Busiest time is during lunch and weekends. A great experience learning to make the drinks. Worked with an amazing team! Management isn't too bad.
The managements of CBTL Malaysia are poor. The part time salary are low compared to others F&B. The working environment are typically Malaysian mentality.
Pros
Provide with staff meal for part time staff. MYR 350 per month
Cons
Poor working environment
i have learned to cashiering more properly i have learned to become a Barista i have learned give feed back to the management
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
sometimes regarding my study
I arrive in the morning, clean up the outlet (sweep the floors and wipe the tables/glass panels), and begin work in front of the counter. I prepare drinks and handle the cash register at different times.
Pros
Free meals