The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews

fast past business, fun and very tiring, for new Joined retail line this is the best opportunity and learn as much as u can. Work fun and exciting. Latest and Young fashion store.
Pros
fun working environment
Cons
Very tiring and prepare your end work will be late
Everyday able to serve customers and help them to make compares design. Visual merchandising. Workplace culture enjoyed with friendly staff with their assists.
Love working at Cotton on. People there are great to work with. Management is fantastic. Love working with a company that champions the employees as much as the customer.
As a part time sales associate employee then it is a great job for you to earn some extra pocket money. If you get a fun team, then you will enjoy your job there even though you'll have to handle difficult customers. You also learn visual merchandising. Cotton On's customer service is a huge priority, therefore they aim to provide the best customer service. The benefits even for a part timer is great!
Good environment give by team members. We have good communication, cooperation and teamwork to increase store's sale. I learn a lot of skills in terms of how to manage the store and customers.
I love working in cotton on it is because have a friendly team and easy to handle them. Also in cotton on as a person in charge you need to handle your own department and lead to gain your sales .
started as part time back then 2015 , amazing store manager train and learn working in retail industry . when we perform will get promoted career growth .
A company that actually train workers to be fast and efficient as it is as fast pace retail although there are some minor disadvantages. ... The COTTON ON group incorporates COTTON ON, COTTON ON KIDS, COTTON ON BODY, FACTORIE, TYPO & RUBI SHOES!! ..
I do my best to find work that will utilize my skills. I learned to be flexible. Management here needs more training in work retention and leadership. Diversity of cultures but still feel out of place. Employees do not communicate too well. The clients that go away with a friendly smile
Friendly location for work, easy to communicate with the supervisor. Can make the best job. U work hard u get extra money. Best work for single person
Cotton on is store which is located in a shopping mall in subang jaya. This store has a good managing system and the staffs are very friendly as well. I had a good experience working here.
Want to try a job , brands new boutique brands and interest in quality cotton on products .affordable and affordable price for all children and adults
Work at cooton on as a inventory,have good knowledge in visual merchandise, monitoring team member to make sure all the progression on the sales floor are good(create the idea to increase the company sales).
typically the environment is so good and everyone has positive vibes towards each other & customers. most enjoyable moment is that everyone is happy & laid back not stressed full at work. i just wished the company would let part timers become full timers instead of taking other people who nevered part time there.
Great if you are a casual only wanting a few short shifts a week. It's a great place to learn the basics of retail and get your foot in the door. A good first job. Dealing with horrible management and absurd expectations when working even as a part timer.
Pros
Staff purchases
Cons
No health-care for part timer
Good colleagues, team works and friendly team members. Quarterly having get together with all team members.Learns more skills in what currently I am doing.
A good company that take care of their staff. Every 3 months, this company set up an event like family day. That's good for staff relationship. Recommended!
Working in a fast pace retail outlet is 1 of the most challenging tasks. It takes a great patience and customer service to provide the best shopping time for the customers. This company has great communication and management in which is important to keep the retail shop running. The working culture is simple, work fast and provide excellent customer service.
that was such a good experience worked at cotton on , managers and crew are really nice ! but it is not been longer because i need to change my place to here shah alam
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care, short break
Flexible time and awesome colleagues. I had a remarkable journey and experience there. Met a lot of people and enhanced my communication and soft skills tremendously!
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Tiring VM
I was a part-timer, after high school. So it was a good place for me to earn pocket money for college. Good discount for employees I would have to say.