The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews

Malaysia45 reviews

Found 45 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,362 reviews

Great place For experience

fast past business, fun and very tiring, for new Joined retail line this is the best opportunity and learn as much as u can. Work fun and exciting. Latest and Young fashion store.

Pros

fun working environment

Cons

Very tiring and prepare your end work will be late

Fun workplace

I'm very enjoyed work at cotton on because the culture work very fun and relax.i can learned how to get maximum salary and target from my manager.. However the hardest part of job is customer feels not good enough about sales promotion.There want more many promotion from cotton on.Lastly, I feels good and have good partner in my outlet..everybody always helps eath other to get maximum salary for the company..I hope the company can give more benefits with all staff..Thank you that all from me.

Pros

Free lunce

Cons

Short Break

Design and up-to-date

Everyday able to serve customers and help them to make compares design. Visual merchandising. Workplace culture enjoyed with friendly staff with their assists.

Greatful

Love working at Cotton on. People there are great to work with. Management is fantastic. Love working with a company that champions the employees as much as the customer.

Fun and exciting

As a part time sales associate employee then it is a great job for you to earn some extra pocket money. If you get a fun team, then you will enjoy your job there even though you'll have to handle difficult customers. You also learn visual merchandising. Cotton On's customer service is a huge priority, therefore they aim to provide the best customer service. The benefits even for a part timer is great!

Good environment

Good environment give by team members. We have good communication, cooperation and teamwork to increase store's sale. I learn a lot of skills in terms of how to manage the store and customers.

Cotton on Group

I love working in cotton on it is because have a friendly team and easy to handle them. Also in cotton on as a person in charge you need to handle your own department and lead to gain your sales .

fun work place for retail and carres growth

started as part time back then 2015 , amazing store manager train and learn working in retail industry . when we perform will get promoted career growth .

I learnt A lot about people first, ever better and intergrity as assistant store manager through 5years and half

A company that actually train workers to be fast and efficient as it is as fast pace retail although there are some minor disadvantages. ... The COTTON ON group incorporates COTTON ON, COTTON ON KIDS, COTTON ON BODY, FACTORIE, TYPO & RUBI SHOES!! ..

Productive and Fun Work Place

I do my best to find work that will utilize my skills. I learned to be flexible. Management here needs more training in work retention and leadership. Diversity of cultures but still feel out of place. Employees do not communicate too well. The clients that go away with a friendly smile

Work the best

Friendly location for work, easy to communicate with the supervisor. Can make the best job. U work hard u get extra money. Best work for single person

Cotton On

Cotton on is store which is located in a shopping mall in subang jaya. This store has a good managing system and the staffs are very friendly as well. I had a good experience working here.

Looking for new experiences

Want to try a job , brands new boutique brands and interest in quality cotton on products .affordable and affordable price for all children and adults

Company target,Planning, grouping,fast worker and always alert with the sales floor to take the opportunity to increase the sales.

Work at cooton on as a inventory,have good knowledge in visual merchandise, monitoring team member to make sure all the progression on the sales floor are good(create the idea to increase the company sales).

Life changing

typically the environment is so good and everyone has positive vibes towards each other & customers. most enjoyable moment is that everyone is happy & laid back not stressed full at work. i just wished the company would let part timers become full timers instead of taking other people who nevered part time there.

Fun working environment

Great if you are a casual only wanting a few short shifts a week. It's a great place to learn the basics of retail and get your foot in the door. A good first job. Dealing with horrible management and absurd expectations when working even as a part timer.

Pros

Staff purchases

Cons

No health-care for part timer

Good work environment

Good colleagues, team works and friendly team members. Quarterly having get together with all team members.Learns more skills in what currently I am doing.

Play Hard, Work Hard

A good company that take care of their staff. Every 3 months, this company set up an event like family day. That's good for staff relationship. Recommended!

As a part time worker

Working in a fast pace retail outlet is 1 of the most challenging tasks. It takes a great patience and customer service to provide the best shopping time for the customers. This company has great communication and management in which is important to keep the retail shop running. The working culture is simple, work fast and provide excellent customer service.

Has a goods teamworks

that was such a good experience worked at cotton on , managers and crew are really nice ! but it is not been longer because i need to change my place to here shah alam

Pros

free lunches

Cons

health care, short break

Remarkable Experience

Flexible time and awesome colleagues. I had a remarkable journey and experience there. Met a lot of people and enhanced my communication and soft skills tremendously!

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Tiring VM

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cotton On Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Cotton On Group