THOMSON HOSPITAL KOTA DAMANSARA

THOMSON HOSPITAL KOTA DAMANSARA Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

Expanding company for healthcare industry.

This company is expanding and hire more staff, give a lot of opportunity to people out there. To work here, the person need to have mentally strong accept rotational shift and just do your best for your role. What I've learned here, we have team member who help each other to solve the problem especially on IT Dept. Try give the best to the end user. The hardest part problem solving issue with the system, and after sales service. For the enjoyable moment, you'll have good team member, comfortable work place, many place to eat and easy transportation (MRT).

Pros

OT paid, some shop got staff price, comfortable place

Cons

work culture, average payment

- working on monday to saturday from 8.30am to 5.30pm, very competitive, a lots of exepriences i get.

-the best environment because its clean - a very understanding manager - very good experiences - theres many things i need to do even though its not my jobs description but its okay, atleast we learn something and can practice in future.

Good environment & friendly

Need more improvement in all aspect. more understand & care about staff . Be a good role model to all staff or department. More understanding what staff need & want.

Reasonable

Work and personal life is balanced. It could be stressful at times, but manager, superior and fellow colleagues are always there to guide and help you.

A good place to work in Thomson hospital

I will incharge for antenal patient with high risk, and incharge for patient during delivery. I have learned how to conduct delivery if doctors can't reach on the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as team.

Pros

Shift allowance

Cons

Unknown

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THOMSON HOSPITAL KOTA DAMANSARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

THOMSON HOSPITAL KOTA DAMANSARA Reviews by Location

Learn about THOMSON HOSPITAL KOTA DAMANSARA in popular locations

• THOMSON HOSPITAL KOTA DAMANSARA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?