Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd

Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews
I want learn new skills of job in new place with new people.
Have a lot of benefit to appreciate worker with working overtime.

Porvide montly activities to make sure all staff get their quality time together.

Maybe i can give the best team member ever in that company.

Hopefully i may use all my knowledge and experience before to make that company more succesful.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
healthcare
I am glad that i worked before at Tiong Nam as their colleagues and working environment is fun and productivity.
I learned various type of account and finance knowledge in this company.

It was a memorable career path way.
- it is a great place to learn about independence
- stressful when it comes to client servicing

- doesnt require teamwork as each of us will be distributed with different clients to service
Learn how to communicate with people
Learn how to work faster

Good system and always change

Quiet busy & noisy but still can handle

Can do many works at one time

Can learn new experience
Best environment with well managed company. There have complete facilities for staff and customers. Easy to reach and green environment around there. Effective and efficient management. The scope of job not too hard to complete and can be finish in time taken. I had learn so much from basic to payroll and interaction with customer and client. The best part of the job for me when I get to handle Jotun Project include POD and invoice for payment.
Good place to gain experiences. Fast pace and lots of challenging to catch. Salary is quite low and will have no OT on certain amount of salary. Friendly environment.
Pros
Lots to learn, office hour, claimable leave
Cons
Healthcare, 3/5 will still need to work outside office hour, stress level 3/5
No limitation of learning new knowledge with any ways of logistics and warehousing management.

Resolving skills most important to avoid any delays and will be impact to cost incurs and failed Customers requirement.
Good for fresh graduate to gain knowledge and experience in logistics.
Supportive colleague make new staff easy to understand and increase the confident level.
Pros
opportunity for overtime
Cons
pantry facility incomplete
a)Support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
b)Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format

c)Familiar with WMS system(JAVA)

d)Fulfill customer orders.

e)Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse
Pros
team buliding
Cons
healthcare
Tiong Nam is a good learning platform for me to learn and having new logistic experience. I have been assigned to Warehouse Lot 90 which is a cold room that are quite challenge in manage compare to other warehouse. After the three month of internship, I have a lot of new real experience in warehouse which cannot be found in reading material. I learn a lot of the warehouse skills and factor for how to manage the warehouse in a proper way. Tiong Nam is a big company which has a good platform for student to learn and show their ability or potential in the logistic field. Although the WMS system use by Tiong Nam is own designed by internal IT team, but the stability of the system are not consistent. Tiong Nam should keep improving the system consistency which can meet the customer requirement more efficiency. And for the new invoice part, Tiong Nam should generate a new system which enable a new invoice generate more quickly. Key in manually to generate a new invoice may cause the flow of the warehouse occur delay and the customer order cannot be delivery fast to them. I expected that Tiong Nam will keep improve and designed a system that are consistent and include many feature which suit for the whole process of the warehouse.
not much benefits for worker. that all nothing eles you can try find other job before joining tiong nam as office staff not really good on benefits for staff
Pros
salary on time
1. very multitask job
2. get new experience

3. so far so good for management even not at all

4. so so co-workers

5. not realy hardest part of the job

6. sometimes enjoyable but not every day
Pros
gain new experience
Cons
too more task / very multitask
The company do not offered a good benefits. For example, panel clinics only covers for RM 35 per visit.
Bonus not very attractive.

Bad culture and work place environment.

Quite small salary.
Pros
Company reputations, Experience gained
Cons
Salary, benefits, management issues