Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd

Intern1 review
Malaysia1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Fun Place
Tiong Nam is a good learning platform for me to learn and having new logistic experience. I have been assigned to Warehouse Lot 90 which is a cold room that are quite challenge in manage compare to other warehouse. After the three month of internship, I have a lot of new real experience in warehouse which cannot be found in reading material. I learn a lot of the warehouse skills and factor for how to manage the warehouse in a proper way. Tiong Nam is a big company which has a good platform for student to learn and show their ability or potential in the logistic field. Although the WMS system use by Tiong Nam is own designed by internal IT team, but the stability of the system are not consistent. Tiong Nam should keep improving the system consistency which can meet the customer requirement more efficiency. And for the new invoice part, Tiong Nam should generate a new system which enable a new invoice generate more quickly. Key in manually to generate a new invoice may cause the flow of the warehouse occur delay and the customer order cannot be delivery fast to them. I expected that Tiong Nam will keep improve and designed a system that are consistent and include many feature which suit for the whole process of the warehouse.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9