Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews in Ipoh

Ipoh5 reviews

Good workplace but...

Colleagues were good, but less work life balance for me. Engineers are willing to teach when they have free time. Need to face hot environment sometime if you work as an engineer, since there are oven in the production line.

Pros

Cheap lunch

Cons

Less work life balance

Productive and fun learning enviroment

Good place for learning . Expose to large manufacturing sector. Mold an individual to be critical thinker and more productive. Management is helpful if we seek for their help . Plant is quit hot .

Productive and can learn a lot in this company

- learn on how to manage time properly - gain new knowledge of glove production - enjoyable and fun workmate - required critical thinking when solving new problem

Stressful and fast-paced environment, need to make a quick and correct decision

Though it is stressful sometimes, management cannot make a correct decision can cause huge loss of factory. Factory ranking among all the factories should be stopped and another good system build up to monitor each factory performance instead of rank

production

It is fun working in this company. Every day new challenges appear and I get to learn lots of things. To an intern, Top Glove is the best company to learn at.

Pros

high salary

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Top Glove?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Top Glove. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits