Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews in Klang

Klang83 reviews
The best place to develop skills, best place to learn new knowledge, suitable for fresh graduates, high salary, good environment, fast pace working culture
Good job with good salary and many will you learn there. Its have many kind of job you can apply there which is suitable with your education or skills.
Workplace rushing and multi task work. Work has to be done in fast. Not enought time to rest. Always had more task or proposal to do. More job at the outside and dealing with government site.
Management, Competition within factories and Unbearable Work Load , But overall good experience for Fresh Graduates to gain Manufacturing Experience and learning
Pros
The payment for bonus and salary on time and also you can learn a lot about the business process.
Cons
short breaks
With a lot of graduate students working here, no proper guideline and expected to achieve high score with less to none mentoring. For first job, Top Glove will teach you to be tougher to face more challenge ahead
*stress full
*bullying workers

*HODs not professional for decision

*For long term is career is not recommended

*Chinese style company

*racist company
Not much employee appreciation unless your superior likes you or likes what you do.
Subordinates do all the work but superior get the results and credits.

Hot and dirty factory environment with chemicals which are bad and dangerous to human health whether in short term or long term.
Fast paced working environment, ideal place to develop striving work ethics and continuously improve ourselves and our work. Provide great remuneration for deserving employees.
It was good to work in a new field while merging ideas and energy with the engineers there which help me to correct the lacking in my ideas. Learn alot of new things such as how to make a good and high quality gloves.
Pros
Low rent of house
Cons
No any benefits in term of medical and leaves
Having a job at Top Glove challenged me to have a good communication skills because I need to meet senior manager and my supervisor to discuss about my projects. This place has taught me to learn something I have never learn at my university which is PLC programming because I have been in charged to handle two projects regarding PLC and SCADA. Overall, this is a good place for fresh graduates to gain experience for their first job.
There is a lot of knowledge learning when i was here. It teach me to be independence and working under a lot of pressure. fast improvement and learn knowledge about cost savings.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Not have work life balance
The management is quite messy and strict. Too many training letters are given that does not encourage rewarding behaviours but instead punishing them. Basic salary is high for fresh graduates, however, the benefits, bonuses and increments are too low to stay on a long term basis.
Exciting remuneration and plenty of benefits. Quite hot environment working in factories as engineers. Good starting salary, and a platform suitable to startoff engineering or any other career
Its challenging to work here, have to keep up with update and stress. Learn to be proactive, independant, in order to meet expection. Having a bunch of good colleages is one of the motivation in working.
The work culture too stressful. Don't have work life balance at all. Everyday HOF will scold the staff and make staff really depress and not in the mood to perform in work. WhatsApp group always too active and staff need to reply whatsApp massage even during holiday.
Pros
Birthday Celebration each month
Cons
Hardly to get peaceful holiday
1.Respect, Integrity, Value, Empowerment, Respect.
2. Best colleagues.

3. Many new things to be learned.

4. Towards automation.

5. Alert when it comes to urgent task, many possibilities either positive or negative ways will be implemented.
A fast-pace working environment with a lot of new things to learn.
The culture is quite strict with many rules being implemented but I enjoyed my time there.
Good experience and knowledge gained from this company. I was trained to become an independent person with minimum supervision and learned to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
It’s good for fresh graduates that willing and want to accept any challenges due to the world largest company. the company also taking a good care for their employees
1.Struggle of work
2.Good experience with the healthly live balance diet by the nutritionist

3. To complete training hours and very goods training for all staff
A very busy daily routine as the production line run 24 hours.
Learned a lot on how to make planning and manage workers.

Management have to listen to others opinion
Pros
High Salary, allowances