Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews in Shah Alam

Shah Alam2 reviews
As marketing executive, we do nothing about marketing but our daily work is the same sales executive.

Basically, managers do the same job as executives but some of them need to be a Head of Team but some of them just act like managers without extra responsibility. Even the executives are more busier than some of the managers.

I have direct access to the management when it comes to price negotiation which is an advantage for me as the management notices me.

Medical benefit for the staff is only RM300 but will increase to RM400 once you have worked more than 5 years which is peanuts compare to other big companies.

Hospitalization benefits are only RM20K/year for exec level.

Every year, company will organize company outing trip to 4-5 stars hotel in Malaysia. Every month, birthday lunch will provided (the quality of the food is bad)
Pros
Free gym, free lunch every month, transport allowance, Esos, free blood test, company outing
Cons
Medical benefit, too many meetings, spotcheck every 2 months, training letters, no flexibility, too many paperworks and reports
The standard working environments to learn more experience by upgrading our knowledge and few
relevant skills. This company has thought how to live a healthy lifestyle and how to bring out self more better to face the better future.
Pros
Gym, hostel, company trip, annual dinner
Cons
Stressfull working lifestyle, increment, bonus, to much of restriction
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Top Glove?