Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews for Chemist

Chemist5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews
Though it is stressful sometimes, management cannot make a correct decision can cause huge loss of factory. Factory ranking among all the factories should be stopped and another good system build up to monitor each factory performance instead of rank
Its challenging to work here, have to keep up with update and stress. Learn to be proactive, independant, in order to meet expection. Having a bunch of good colleages is one of the motivation in working.
Quality is the main concern in this company. IF your are quality oriented person then you right person for this company. This company will teach you about management.
I've learned to be more decisive and firm, TG also encourage freedom of speech that is lack in other company. Overall it's a great stepping stone for youngsters but not for long term career.
Pros
Learn a lot as no specific job scope
Cons
Imbalance work life
I had learn the manufacturing process with a lot of internal and external audit experiences.
My co-workers are very helpful and have a great teamwork in accomplishing every task allocation.

I build up my leadership and management skill from here by manage a number of >20 subordinates (foreign workers).
Pros
Overtime claims, monthly petrol allowance, morning & afternoon breaks
Cons
Half day working on saturday