Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Human Resources Specialist8 reviews
Malaysia8 reviews

Traditional and old school management

It was my first job and first company to accept me as a fresh graduate. I'll never forget it. But it doesn't change the fact that this company really made me burn out to the point that I was really in trouble on my personal life. The culture here is not healthy as the upper management always push you to do something that considered nonsense and useless.

Pros

Good salary, transport allowances, free gym, free lunch

Cons

Workloads, culture

Fast-paced company with many ad-hock task

Overall Top Glove is a good company. Top Glove is a fast-paced company with many ad-hock tasks. If you're looking for experienced, this is the right place.

Pros

Good salary and gain experience

Cons

N/a

Workplace rushing and multi task work. Work has to be done in fast. Not enought time to rest. Always had more task or proposal to do. More job at the outside and dealing with government site.

Very strict working environment

The management is quite messy and strict. Too many training letters are given that does not encourage rewarding behaviours but instead punishing them. Basic salary is high for fresh graduates, however, the benefits, bonuses and increments are too low to stay on a long term basis.

Productive and Fun workplace

At Top Glove have so many benefit and fun workplace with their friendly staff and worker. Top Glove always have activity every month . I conducted to arrange worker activity and training hours key in to system as ERP and created new badge number for new allocation worker to SAP system.

Pros

Free Laptop, Uniform while internship duration

Management seem like not support HR Department and even HR Heads only know how to push employees instead represent employees to feedback. Good for fresh graduate but not suitable for senior.

Enjoyable place to work

I have been work at Top Glove as an Internship candidate. I have been treat very nicely and given more opportunities to learn about human resources.

Pros

Worker benefits

Cons

Working culture

Acquired a lot of knowledge and work fast to complete the task given. Friendly co-workers.

I learnt a lot during my practical here. My superior always guide me and believe in me whenever she gave me a task to complete. All staff are friendly and supportive.

Pros

Free birthday lunch once a month, outing, and celebration.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Top Glove. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Top Glove Reviews by Location

Learn about Top Glove in popular locations

• Top Glove
  • Human Resources Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?