Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Human Resources Specialist6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
Workplace rushing and multi task work. Work has to be done in fast. Not enought time to rest. Always had more task or proposal to do. More job at the outside and dealing with government site.
The management is quite messy and strict. Too many training letters are given that does not encourage rewarding behaviours but instead punishing them. Basic salary is high for fresh graduates, however, the benefits, bonuses and increments are too low to stay on a long term basis.
At Top Glove have so many benefit and fun workplace with their friendly staff and worker. Top Glove always have activity every month . I conducted to arrange worker activity and training hours key in to system as ERP and created new badge number for new allocation worker to SAP system.
Pros
Free Laptop, Uniform while internship duration
Management seem like not support HR Department and even HR Heads only know how to push employees instead represent employees to feedback. Good for fresh graduate but not suitable for senior.
I have been work at Top Glove as an Internship candidate. I have been treat very nicely and given more opportunities to learn about human resources.
Pros
Worker benefits
Cons
Working culture
I learnt a lot during my practical here. My superior always guide me and believe in me whenever she gave me a task to complete. All staff are friendly and supportive.
Pros
Free birthday lunch once a month, outing, and celebration.