Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern9 reviews
Malaysia9 reviews
Management, Competition within factories and Unbearable Work Load , But overall good experience for Fresh Graduates to gain Manufacturing Experience and learning
Pros
The payment for bonus and salary on time and also you can learn a lot about the business process.
Cons
short breaks
Good experience and knowledge gained from this company. I was trained to become an independent person with minimum supervision and learned to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
I had learnt many relating to engineering applications in Top glove. It a good place for industrial attachment. The work culture is good which allows everyone to work more efficiently under little pressure.
Pros
good management
Cons
hot working environment
is a good place to gain a lot of experience, as an intern during that time was expose to real life working environment, how operation is being run. A place where your voice will be listen.
Working environment is suitable and job scope has been train for the new worker. Included program to train the trainees and new workers.Working hours depends on the department.
Benefits
Cons
Work Loads
I have exposed myself in conducting few improvement projects such as converting manual operating system to auto mode by implementing process controllers and sensors. I have experience in communicating with professional and workers fluently and a highly organized person. I have experience using AutoCAD during my internship at industry level for a project completion as well. I enjoyed proposing new improvement ideas to my department.
Pros
Good learning exposure.
Cons
Unhealthy surronding.
Overall is a good company for industrial training.
Every staff has to follow the direction of the CEO is the culture of the company.

I have learned from the production until shipment of the products through my internship.
Starts off with meeting among production department. Learned on the process of glove manufacturing and development of the product. Management expects to perform 100% and give full commitment. Hardest part is the heat of the manufacturing process and pressure to keep production running without quality issues. Most enjoyable part is the benefits given for employees at the Top Glove Tower.
Pros
Free lunches, Allowances, Rewards
Cons
Work Stress
It is fun working in this company. Every day new challenges appear and I get to learn lots of things. To an intern, Top Glove is the best company to learn at.
Pros
high salary