Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern22 reviews
Malaysia22 reviews

Stressful

Competitive environment and needed to handle these stress. Be determined and learn more to achieve successful.

Good salary paid, but less work life balance.

They paid quite good salary for internship and engineer (Sign with their scheme), but work life balance are not really good here, colleagues are good. It is good place for fresh graduates to learn, but not a long term job to stay.

Pros

Cheap lunches. Learn new things

Cons

Less work life balance.

Unproductive and uninspiring

The technology used is too primitive because the glove technology advancement had been stagnant already. It is all about meeting demands only as the technology is just like that simple.

Good workplace but...

Colleagues were good, but less work life balance for me. Engineers are willing to teach when they have free time. Need to face hot environment sometime if you work as an engineer, since there are oven in the production line.

Pros

Cheap lunch

Cons

Less work life balance

Working culture is very bad

The work environment is very dull and boring, no event/programs to increase employee teamwork. Moreover, sad to say Top Glove usually prioritize their own people.

Not recommended for Internship

Minimum guidance is given during the internship. Expected to complete the task without mentoring. Need to do mindless tasks occasionally to fulfil the lack of human labour. Stressful job environment.

Pros

Average Salary

Cons

Low safety awareness

Fun workplace

I am only a trainee there so they always helped me to understand the work process.Literally everything is good at TG starting from their working culture, ethics and values. Allot of scope for beginners to learn in Industrial Training

Good place for intern

The management is treating the interns as their employees. Thus, they are expecting the same output as their colleagues. It is also important for the interns to do well to leave a good impression.

Nothing good

Nothing good actually. Very stressful sometimes and the air con always not working. Parking lot is hard to find and very far from the office. Weird culture like singing song and exercise.

Pros

Free birthday lunch

Cons

Health stress low salary

internship experience

The working environment in production line is quite hot. Kind people who are willing to share knowledge there. The company culture is a bit stressful.

Pros

Subsidized lunch

Cons

Bad working environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Top Glove?

Productive and great place for student to experience internship in Top Glove. Your industrial training days will be full of knowledge and skills

A great place for student to have internship at the company. There were no boring days. Everyday you learn new things. All the colleague are very helpful and energetic. It was a great time of my life as a student!

Pros

Subsidized lunch (vegetarian meal), Full of activities, Able to experience different types of product manufacture

Cons

limited workspace

Working in IETS Department is quite challenging

Working in IETS Department is quite challenging. Got several projects that needs to be implemented to reduce cost. Needs to get the approval from the upper management. However it is quite tough to do so since the last time I work there, only 1 engineer per plant.

Good Exposure

Unlimited access to gaining practical knowledge in process flowUpper Management staffs are willing to teach and guide internsGuidance are given throughout internship towards completion of project

Productive and efficient

Management, Competition within factories and Unbearable Work Load , But overall good experience for Fresh Graduates to gain Manufacturing Experience and learning

Pros

The payment for bonus and salary on time and also you can learn a lot about the business process.

Cons

short breaks

Experience gain from company

Good experience and knowledge gained from this company. I was trained to become an independent person with minimum supervision and learned to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.

Productive workplace

I had learnt many relating to engineering applications in Top glove. It a good place for industrial attachment. The work culture is good which allows everyone to work more efficiently under little pressure.

Pros

good management

Cons

hot working environment

Big Company where a lot of learning Opportunity

is a good place to gain a lot of experience, as an intern during that time was expose to real life working environment, how operation is being run. A place where your voice will be listen.

Working with varieties of race

Working environment is suitable and job scope has been train for the new worker. Included program to train the trainees and new workers.Working hours depends on the department.

Benefits

Cons

Work Loads

Productive and gained a lot of experience.

I have exposed myself in conducting few improvement projects such as converting manual operating system to auto mode by implementing process controllers and sensors. I have experience in communicating with professional and workers fluently and a highly organized person. I have experience using AutoCAD during my internship at industry level for a project completion as well. I enjoyed proposing new improvement ideas to my department.

Pros

Good learning exposure.

Cons

Unhealthy surronding.

Good exposure in glove manufacturing line

Overall is a good company for industrial training. Every staff has to follow the direction of the CEO is the culture of the company. I have learned from the production until shipment of the products through my internship.

A very good pedestal to learn and gain new knowledege, ideas always get taken into consideration

Starts off with meeting among production department. Learned on the process of glove manufacturing and development of the product. Management expects to perform 100% and give full commitment. Hardest part is the heat of the manufacturing process and pressure to keep production running without quality issues. Most enjoyable part is the benefits given for employees at the Top Glove Tower.

Pros

Free lunches, Allowances, Rewards

Cons

Work Stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Top Glove. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Top Glove in popular locations

• Top Glove
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?