Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor1 review
Malaysia1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
For the type of my work, here we work based on our dept.Each dept have given their work to do or to monitor. Example for me i have to handling Housekeeping team , automation team & also production team. Each time i start my work with checking with my Housekeeping team to make sure their take care their area clean & auto team i check with them whether have issue or not and for production i handle their stock item for operation line.Before this i take part in quality handling but since i join automation i stop a while and if can help i will help on quality issue. I have learned here about quality control, defect tackle and handling, mechanical part such as piping & maintenance jobs, SCADA automation and troubleshooting.Workplace here is good & clean.Work here is not to hard and not too easy. Sometime when its come to hard time u have to work harder and easier time u prepare to be more better.The hardest part in my jobs is to keep up with production demand.Their demand is important one. Anything they want is include with quality.So i have to get their wish come true or else i'll be in trouble. The most enjoyable part of the job is the worker that i have.Sometimes without we notice,they do love u. They love they way u handling them. Until then u think about leaving them, they may cry for u to stay with them cause its hard to get someone that understand their feeling.