Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews

Malaysia126 reviews
Productive and fun learning enviroment
Good place for learning . Expose to large manufacturing sector. Mold an individual to be critical thinker and more productive. Management is helpful if we seek for their help . Plant is quit hot .
manufacturing
1. hands on working culture 2. a lots meeting 3. learn for stress management 4. a lots of chances to interact with foreign workers 5. a lot of chances for career growth
benefits
Cons
working environment
Good company to gain experience
Good company to gain experience. 6 months of internship really taught me a lot. Good benefit with their own in house clinic. The staff are very friendly.
Good internship experience
Completed three months of internship here and learn a lot of new things and professional ways to handle with line issues, basically my job during the internship period is to collect data and analyze them
Good place to start your carrer
good place to start your carrer. will learn a lots new stuff and people pleasure to teach you. hardest part was so many project at the same time. enjoy with people at there.
Pros
learn new stuff, many people willing to help you
Cons
must be multitask, pressure with so much project and tight timeline
Explore new knowledge and reality work life experience
My task in glove manufacture factory is almost everyday I got a task in term of machine maintenance and machine performance report. Learnt how to repair an automation machine with proper procedure that according to OSHA and regulation. True work life experience in labor of factory. The hardest part in my area expertise is to tuning a new automation machine that always produced a false product in term of the product packaging.
Productive and Fun workplace
At Top Glove have so many benefit and fun workplace with their friendly staff and worker. Top Glove always have activity every month . I conducted to arrange worker activity and training hours key in to system as ERP and created new badge number for new allocation worker to SAP system.
Pros
Free Laptop, Uniform while internship duration
Good workplace
Company that offers good working experience and knowledge.
Staffs' welfare are taken care.

Colleagues are friendly and helpful

Always willing to guide.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Top Glove?
Excellent learning experience for chemical engineer internship.
A platform where passion and interest in rubber industry meet excellent constructive professional career experience. The company is filled with young and open-minded employers, providing constructive criticism and opinion for an excellent professional career growth. The learning experience provided at Top glove is highly recommended, job scope is not limited to your profession, opportunities to learn from other department is highly encouraged. In fact, within the short 3 months, I've learned everything existing within the manufacturing company, from QA, QC, Compounding, R&D, Production, to Packaging.
Pros
Free gym, facilities and friendly colleagues willing to teach you
Cons
Have to work on Saturday twice in a month.
Productive workplace
I had learnt many relating to engineering applications in Top glove. It a good place for industrial attachment. The work culture is good which allows everyone to work more efficiently under little pressure.
Pros
good management
Cons
hot working environment
Great place to start a career
Top Glove has a good work environment. All the employees are truly giving their cooperation during my internship period. But not recommended to work in long term as you will not have life balance
Pros
Highly paid
Cons
Need to work overtime sometimes
Great place to learn and multitask
A typical day at work consists of daily routine of monitoring process parameters in the line and reports. Here, I have learned a lot especially in terms of the process, inspection of our products and to multitask.
Big Company where a lot of learning Opportunity
is a good place to gain a lot of experience, as an intern during that time was expose to real life working environment, how operation is being run. A place where your voice will be listen.
Systematic workplace
Assist in documentation, employee engagement activities such as sports day and birthday celebration. Planning for a workers trip. The hardest part of the job is having to work with foreign worker in factory.
Pros
Free lunch every monday, good salary and benefit
Structured company
This is a company with long standing good reputation and cares for their employees. Colleagues here are friendly and work well to help to solve the problem.
Pros
Good stable company
Cons
Too structured
good to gain experience
Have to work diligently and good in BMI. Must frequently have met and got a good result. No excuses. Have a very strong educational background to enter. Survival life in order to succeed in your project.
fun work place
I in charge for weighing incoming raw materials like chemical and scraps. I have learned that we need to be honest in everything we do and be alert. environment in my workplace was fun because my colleague are helpful. This company always have fun and enjoyable event every month
Pros
birthday lunch every month
Cons
transportation
Multinational company with traditional Management Culture
Everything must be fast.
Normally the project duration is about 3 months. Therefore, there are alot of restriction while convert the new development project into actual production.

Conducted Merit and Demerit Point system

Training Letter and Reminder Letter is a norm in the company.

Every 3 months are required to measure your BMI. If overweight or underweight, they will deduct your bonus based on percentage.
Pros
Cannot think of any
Cons
Training letter, every month need to try your best to prevent company deduct your salary.
Working with varieties of race
Working environment is suitable and job scope has been train for the new worker. Included program to train the trainees and new workers.Working hours depends on the department.
Benefits
Cons
Work Loads
Good place to start your career for fresh graduates
Good place to start your career as you're given the chance to learn and a lots of hands on tasks. However, this is a very traditional China man company. There's a lots of rules and always need to please management. There's no work life balance over here and bosses over here are very prefer you to work for very long times and most of the time OT without OT claims. For the chance to attend grand dinner, external training and exhibitions at overseas, only those with positions are allowed to attend.
Pros
travel allowance, hostel accomodation
Cons
long working hours, blindly follow instruction, less automation
productive
a very good company for those who willing to learn everything from start to the end of process.
having a good leader and superior to guide a new staff to understand more job scope and responsibility.