Top Glove

Top Glove Employee Reviews

Malaysia201 reviews

Overall ok

Good boss here but depends on your luck, culture wise is acceptable for me but some of the people may not able adapt to it. Increment low, promotion difficult, workload heavy but still able to manage.

suck company

*stress full *bullying workers *HODs not professional for decision *For long term is career is not recommended *Chinese style company *racist company

Fast pace working culture and strict management rules

Overall, Top Glove is the right place for fresh grads because there are many things they can learn and the salary offered is high. Being marketers have to be multitasking in doing office work and at the same time go to factory as well do glove checking and packing (newly implemented). Top Glove practice well-disciplined attitude and fast pace working culture.

Stressful and unhealthy

Not much employee appreciation unless your superior likes you or likes what you do. Subordinates do all the work but superior get the results and credits. Hot and dirty factory environment with chemicals which are bad and dangerous to human health whether in short term or long term.

Fast paced working environment, great start to kick-off career.

Fast paced working environment, ideal place to develop striving work ethics and continuously improve ourselves and our work. Provide great remuneration for deserving employees.

A good place to gain knowledge actually

It was good to work in a new field while merging ideas and energy with the engineers there which help me to correct the lacking in my ideas. Learn alot of new things such as how to make a good and high quality gloves.

Pros

Low rent of house

Cons

No any benefits in term of medical and leaves

Stressing

Management is putting to many rules and employees satisfaction is zero. I found that most of the employees is complaining about their salary and complaint about the strictness of the management.

Stressful

Very stressful environment. Cost saving is the most important. Too many staff with lack of equipment. Have to scramble for equipment. A yeat experience in top glove will make you super senior since people will keep resign.

Productive environment

Having a job at Top Glove challenged me to have a good communication skills because I need to meet senior manager and my supervisor to discuss about my projects. This place has taught me to learn something I have never learn at my university which is PLC programming because I have been in charged to handle two projects regarding PLC and SCADA. Overall, this is a good place for fresh graduates to gain experience for their first job.

Overall is okay

Top Glove is one if the best company to work. It give a lot of experience and knowledge. I would like to recommended my connection to work here. Overall i think i woulf like to work here again.

Productive and stressful workplace

There is a lot of knowledge learning when i was here. It teach me to be independence and working under a lot of pressure. fast improvement and learn knowledge about cost savings.

Pros

Good salary and benefits

Cons

Not have work life balance

Very strict working environment

The management is quite messy and strict. Too many training letters are given that does not encourage rewarding behaviours but instead punishing them. Basic salary is high for fresh graduates, however, the benefits, bonuses and increments are too low to stay on a long term basis.

Productive workplace

Exciting remuneration and plenty of benefits. Quite hot environment working in factories as engineers. Good starting salary, and a platform suitable to startoff engineering or any other career

Productive and can learn a lot in this company

- learn on how to manage time properly - gain new knowledge of glove production - enjoyable and fun workmate - required critical thinking when solving new problem

Stressful

Good as first job especially for fresh graduate, can learn a lot of things. Salary also high at starting. However, no work life balance. Not appreciate their staff well. Sick/MC has been used as excuses to cut bonus and increment. Not suitable for long term career.

Stressful and fast-paced environment, need to make a quick and correct decision

Though it is stressful sometimes, management cannot make a correct decision can cause huge loss of factory. Factory ranking among all the factories should be stopped and another good system build up to monitor each factory performance instead of rank

Good company for freah graduates!

The business nature of Top Glove is basically almost all about gloves; natural rubber, synthetic up to nitrile based ones. Interestingly almost all of their professional staffs are fresh graduates, as they like to hire intelligent young minds alike from various backgrounds to help them to sustain their business with new fresh ideas. Therefore, Top Glove is one the best industrial platform for fresh graduates to garner experience working in anmanufacturing industry.

High competitiveness

Need to have a strong will to step ahead above others. High competitiveness from every staff with different strength of background. Lots of medical benefits provided.

Ok for fresh graduate to kick off their career

Good company for fresh graduates who looking for decenr salary with plenty of hands on experience. However, expect fast pace and stressful working environment.

Challenging

Its challenging to work here, have to keep up with update and stress. Learn to be proactive, independant, in order to meet expection. Having a bunch of good colleages is one of the motivation in working.

Too stressful

The work culture too stressful. Don't have work life balance at all. Everyday HOF will scold the staff and make staff really depress and not in the mood to perform in work. WhatsApp group always too active and staff need to reply whatsApp massage even during holiday.

Pros

Birthday Celebration each month

Cons

Hardly to get peaceful holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Top Glove. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Top Glove in popular locations

• Top Glove
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?