Toshiba Medical

Toshiba Medical Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews
Have a sport day every friday sponsor court futsal by company. All worker are friendly and easy to ask favor if have any problem and sunday and saturday off but can do over time if you need supervisor never force to do over time. working here need to be independent.
friendly of colleague
systematic of management

formal type work,

workplace culture very strict.

the hardest part when machine breakdown.

the most enjoyable part of the job when achieve production target
Pros
free meal
Had learned the comapany process in very short term as i am a fast leanner, the best part was their challenging work and work life balance and MNC rules, they never break their promises towards staff. The hardest past of the job was paperwork. overload paperwork needed, the most enjoyable during my times was they do celebrate staff birhtday which was implement by company, and i had never encounter these for my past worked companies.
Pros
free breakfast or dinner when you perform well and team hit target
Cons
paperwork requirement was overload and always short of stock
good company to develop own skill for person who willing to learn. have good training facility for all staff range from operator to management level.
decision making at engineering level is based on data oriented, and may lead company to bright future due to high level of each staff knowledge and understanding of basic requirement of work task.
Friendly staff. A well-knitted group to face daily challenges.
Work can get quite stressful in a certain time of the month.

have to put in long hours to complete certain tasks
Cons
Superior and office mate are very helpful and this place are excellent for fresh graduate to start working with. However a company benefits was not that exciting because employer not really focus on staff benefits.
- meet up with customer and provide solutions
- able to get along with co-workers and management.

- meet up with different people
It was fun to work here as sales and marketing executives but there are not much benefits here. Work based on sales with low basic salary with no bonuses and slow to get commission. But it was fun to have a good boss and supportive co-workers because they support newcomers like me.
Doing sales is a very flexible and need to use all the creativity as long as we achieve our target . Having a very understanding senior is really helpful for me to more knowing my job in Toshibatec . The company is always rewards the employee .
Pros
We enjoy holiday as government servant .
Cons
Have to achieve monthly target or the job is insecure .
Frequently inspection checking and accuracy checking for IBM Tester. Know how to differentiate condition of semiconductor products by testing using IBM tester either Good or Not good. Friendly worker in workplace. Most hardest when troubleshooting machines in major breakdown. Most enjoyable moment during dinner with workers in cafeteria.
Pros
allowance for food, transportation, and working shift
Cons
Healtcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toshiba Medical?
Nice place but not fun. High workload, poor and uncertain management makes you can get screwed anytime. High amount of red tape, politics and racism. It was not expeccted at all for such a professional and big company. It is a good place for you to learn but not the place that you want to build your career.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management and high workload
* Came to work very early every morning to get a head start.
* Learned to attend & handle customer needs.

* Management were quite manageable.

* Co workers were there to facilitate.

* Hardest part were convincing customer.

* Most enjoyable part were able to solve customer's issue & closing a deal.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Health benefit
A typical working day Toshiba is very fast and intensive as we have to travel between manufacturing factory which is located about 15 miles away (with traffic about 25-35 mins drive) from our Sales office for meeting with Production Engineers and also Sales Managers in 2 different locations. I also have to do a lot of travelling to see new and existing customers in and also out of state. Usually I spent about 1.5 - 2 weeks travelling out of town as most of the customers are located in rural areas that are out of town.
The co workers were fine and the HR Department was great in creating many events for Team Building between the Sales office and the Manufacturing Department.

The things I learned the most from this job is that the continue training and education given to me throughout my stay in Toshiba. I was sent for training in various Toshiba location around Asia such as Sales Training Seminars and technical training as well.
Pros
monthly Birthday Parties and other team building events off work
Cons
travelling distance between sales office and manufacturing location.