Transcosmos (M) Sdn Bhd

Transcosmos (M) Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews

Great colleagues and environment but very stressful work

TCMY is good, and the colleagues there are very supportive and friendly, however, for my project, the work is very stressful, very very stressful as the client demand so many things at a high pace, however, refuse to listen to our feedback for improvement and betterment for CS and users.TCMY management had the big problem too so far in my project from what I see, there is no proper two-way communication, and career growth is very selective despite the person is not able to do proper work and will raise to other positions but the good agent will stay forever.

Pros

close to mall, easy park for motorcycle only. good colleagues and working environment

Cons

everything else bad at my project S

Fast paced.

Here is a fast paced work where work is rarely not busy. Supervisors is supportive. Colleagues is fun. Office environment is good. Cons:1. Leave request is annoying. Need to request 3 weeks prior to your expected leave date. Sometimes, they just cancelled your leave request after they approved it. Happens to me once.

It was okay - okay only

slow management , always got salary issue, team not bonded well, but overall for the last 1 year I think it was okay for any newbies out there to start gain experience in customer service industry.

Supportive colleagues,good team leads

The overall experience was perfectly good. Team leaders are approachable and friendly. The colleagues were also nice as long you mingle with the right circle

Wonderful Collegues

Helped me in finding the professional setting tuned in with formal attire, clear and concise instructions but can be quite micromanaged even during time on the floor.

Great company

Great company with a great management and collegue , Really appreciate my time there ..It’s sad because only can get 6 months contract only ..i wish can work longer ..Really want to push myself to be the best agents they had ..

Good company as I have not faced any problems working in Transcosmos M Sdn. Bhd.

I feel good and comfortable to work in this company. The management and the leaders itself was good to look after the employee. It's good to start your career in this company, if you're fresh graduate or beginner to gain experience.

Pros

Good salary.

Cons

Career development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transcosmos (M) Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits