Trendcell Sdn Bhd

Trendcell Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews
My typical day at work for the first year was as cashier, a management trainee as well as cashier that responsible to meet customer need and gave them service. i learn how to handle customer problem, the management flow on how things work. my second year was as Clerk at Good Receiving, where I'm work with suppliers and other team. to receive goods, manage order, invoice and other thing regarding item in the store.
Pros
good friends
Cons
short breaks
Working on office hour and have one rest-day since its a retail company. Not to stressful during working hour and have friendly colleague. Required a fast learner to received goods.
Pros
work on office hours
eventhough you are a ecomm(online store) staff, outlet staff are very helpful especially when you are asking regard merchandise products. When you do something wrong, their will tell you immediately.
Gain a lot of knowledge, skills and experience in retailing industries with good salaries. It is a good start for career in retailing. But you have to deal with a lot of emotions such customers, suppliers and merchandisers.
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
Working overtime and public holiday
One of the best work place i have ever got to work for, friendly staff and free hostel 😁 and also the customers there are very polite the job is simple
Pros
Nice manager
Cons
No free lunch
I did enjoy my time working with Trendcell Sdn. Bhd. because they appreciate your effort in doing job and the salary was quite high for a person who just completed SPM.
It's a great place to work.We have a humble ,good & friendly outlet manager who always guiding us. We work independently with minimum supervision but we manage to finish the daily task efficiently.

Salary was good.Minimun from RM 1500/month.We can get alot of experiance & learn many thing about retails industries because they has some different departments.
Pros
Free hostel, free shutle (for a few outlet only), Salary Increament (yearly), Free uniform, Allowance, Medical
Cons
No Standart Of Procedure (SOP), Lack of training for staff
I got to manage my time properly when I work here. I also got to know many friend in a corporate line. Besides , I also got to work together with them in the same company.
Pros
got to know many friend
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work. I have a good boss who always guiding me and my collegue. We work independently with minimum supervision but we manage to finish the daily task efficiently.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
One day off per week
For the fresh grad, you don't need to be a little bit chaos because the look like low class but the salary seriously tip top. The work also not too heavy.
Pros
Free acommodation
Cons
Healthcare
Its good and enjoy working place. No stress no multitasking job. Get free hostel near in work place. Get more experience all about invoice and know all about purchasing and retail.
Pros
Free hostel
Cons
To far from.my home
Trend cell SDN BHD is a leading supermarket company in malaysia. while working here, I have learned a lot of new things. Among the work I do is how to manage the stock in.
-friendly colleagues and supervisor
-time management and concept of warehouse

-packaging and picking skills

-inter branch transfer

-good company security and benefits

-good working environment