Troika Sky Dining

Troika Sky Dining Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

4.2Salary & Benefits

Good working place

All staff work like family and good for gain knowledge for beginner in food and beverage staff. Great skills from kitchen staff and friendly director.

Pros

Staff meal

Cons

Staff break

Friendly workplace

It's a good company to learn and work with. To those who wanted to learned something new and your future career, can be consider this company. Good salary thought.

Pros

Good tips and salary

Cons

No staff meals, salary wasn't on time.

Very Good Boss

Its evening hours shift. Fuego have thought me to master my leadership skills, and my customer relation skills. Everyday we have 40% is new guest,expat and tourist. Management is okay, but not perfect. I have no problem with my co-workers. We spend time together hit party after work or get some drinks after busy day. The hardest part is when you did a good job, but non of your superior want to thank and appreciate it. Not even a motivation speech for the team. What i really enjoy is my team and the customer that we have every night. The satisfaction that we get when they leave the restaurant with happy face and memorable night with us, that is price less. They know you as you, not as a waiter or server.

Pros

Good establishment that expanding the group

Cons

make the boss like you by personal, not your job, thats is not cool.

productive and fun work place

good, maintain excellence service, good communication, nice view of klcc, fine dining, south american cuisine in fuego bar, italian cuisine at claret and strato and fine dining at cantaloupe.

productive and fun workplace

most of the times,im doing production dessert,such as tiramisu,cheese cake,pana cotta etc pastry basic skills,making butter cake,sponge cake etc i most enjoy working with my colleague,we work as a team.i learned somthings new and different from there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troika Sky Dining. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Troika Sky Dining Reviews by Location

Learn about Troika Sky Dining in popular locations

• Troika Sky Dining
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?