Tuition Centre

Tuition Centre Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews

Fun workplace

I work once a week. I taught four subjects; malay language, science, english language and mathematics. The wokrplace is very comfortable. Each students are provided with table and chairs in a air conditioned room. Students are divided accoriding to their age groups and intelectual level.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Short breaks

Productive and fun environment

The other teachers in the tuition centre are cooperative and it is fun to work with them. The challenging part of the job is to deal with tantrum students. But every workplace has their own challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my students are able to understand what I am teaching and able to answer my questions.

fun workplace

1. work at certain hours only 2. learn to manage and handle student (Sc and Math) 3. learn to be patient 4. know what is the limitation of each student in order to scores in Math and also Sciences

Pros

good environment

Cons

far

normal

low salary. long time in front of computer, but my eyes cannot see too much electrical appliances boss is nice, but sometimes boss throw problem to me and let me solve if i have the ability

good pace to work

A good place to learn.The reason I leave my work now is because of my health problem.But I like teaching anyway.I will give all my effort to teach every single students.

As a replacement teacher

Not much to comment as I just working as a temporary teacher in a tuition center in helping out my friends. My teaching job scope is teach the primary school children in Math and also drawing. I learned to be patient to children as when i taught them the way to calculate Maths, but some of them are really a slow learner, so I have to keep on repeating the steps to solve a question.

It's fun to work as i love doing this job because i love managing things & arranging it well.

I love this job because i love to keep a firm or any company that i works at should be well arranged & managed well. For instance, in accounts, documents, files of company's personal details. I learnt how to be confident in my working field & also being discipline. My co-worker helped me a lot in my learning process on how to handle things as my co-worker is a senior to me as well. Nothing i find hard in this job because i love learning & i love this job too. Everything was enjoyable as i can meet students & help them out in studies at times too.

Pros

Free lunch at times.

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuition Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits