Unilever

Unilever Employee Reviews

Fast-paced culture with a sense of urgency. Every day is a new day, being proactive and creative with new ideas is the way to shine in this workplace.
Arranqué a trabajar en Unilever cuando tenia 22 años y realmente fue una experiencia muy buena. Aprendí un montón... Estuve en el team de Finanzas y era un clima laboral acogedor. Cada mes y medio recibíamos una caja llena de productos de la empresa, el horario laboral era flexible, los viernes saliamos temprano y teniamos la posibilidad de home office. En fin, no tengo quejas, salvo la obra social (de jaboneros).
Pros
Buen clima laboral
Cons
Obra social de jaboneros
I love my job as a Beauty Advisor (Total Hair) More experience with my team 💪..we also got training and more beneficial from ours Training manager..how to served customer ..and product knowledge..it's be great with Unilever..
Good to hear and thanks for the information about employment opportunities for the role of the Head of team management... Relevant experience we have.. Thanks for Unilever.
Enjoying time with colleagues in a relaxed and fun environment encourages honest and open discussion and trust in one another. If employees are friends with the people they work with, as opposed to simply being colleagues, then they’ll work better together and communicate more effectively. Having fun with people is a great way for individuals to learn about each other’s traits, likes, dislikes and develop unspoken habits and rules that aid mutual understanding. This knowledge enables them to better understand each other’s boundaries, strengths and weaknesses.
Good part time team leader, and provides us the space to improve or suggest how on the promoted products. We did assisted and communicated with different supermarket management for the promoting arrangement and event, Great experiences.
Pros
Great experience to work with team leader of Unilever and interacted with Public
Cons
Long hours of working
Learned a lot from my internship. Great culture and environment, and I could feel the heavy investment put in developing people. Overall, it was a good experience interning in Unilever.
When the management keeps asking for more money to be collected and its not easy. If they dont pay on time, orders gets onhold.. Fun is when we can chit chat with our colleagues in the pantry in the morning and lunch time. Feeling job accomplished if customers pay on time.
Pros
At times company provide free meals
Cons
We do have awaydays, short trips, etc
Work life balance is very strong here and the company holds a very vibrant working culture with the countless events and activities held. However due to some internal changes, management was rather shaky after some point. Regardless, the time i was there, learning was constant and a lot of new things were experienced. Despite the changes in managers, work was still very much manageable and attainable.
Pros
staff discounts
Cons
poor management
This company is a multi-national company that provide various types of opportunity to enhance skills.. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
- Scope for learning High , Nice working environment, Flexible working hours, Good Platform to enhance interpersonal skills and communication skills. Good.
Pros
Flexible working Hour
Cons
Contract staff less Benefit
Good benefit. Provide training to employee. help employee on career advancement. Get support from the regional team on technical knowledge, process enhancement.
Pros
good benefit
Cons
Job security uncertain
Nice place to work when you want to do your part time or semester break. Learn how to attract more with customer not tense to work the most enjoyable time when makes customer satisfied what i have learned the most how to handling event manage event manage crisis when happen is tiring but is worth it because you can socialize with every type of people and ages.
Good working environment. You need to be energetic and independent and fast learner. You work and play hard here too.. the rewards is good. Good learning platform if you are into fmcg and retail Lines.
from a sales person's view, able to promote goods that were under unilever. i am able to interact with customers, to persuade customers to buy the products as they were in sales
Overall nice place to work with. However, salary is the limitation as well as only chosen people will be groom up. Friendly colleagues and able to assist. Great culture and hardware facility are well supplied.
Pros
Fun and nice working environment
Cons
Limitation on promotion
This is a very good company that provide proper training in different departments. I was glad to be part of their asset in year 2014. I had made alot of new friends and learn alot of things that couldn't learn from classroom. The management system in Unilever is very good. Everything was just so systematic and you couldn't ask for more.
Challenging role with knowledgeable team, a very good environment to grow your career and knowledge. I have seen and learned the great processes/ practices and world class systems in this company. (SAP, ARIBA, SAPPHIRE) Communication will be the hardest part of the job when you deal with the project teams from different countries (UK, Europe) The most enjoyable part of the role is how do you work with third parties and get the project done by deadline. Everyone appreciates for the result and your hard-work.
Pros
Product Freebies, Meals provided during month end closing
Unilever gave me a nice opportunity to work in there industry for one year. It helped me to study more about the food safety,hygiene and the qualities of a food industry which must be obey and ruled.
- flexible working hours - workplace very nice view - nice workplace with collaborative co-workers - a lot of staff benefit such as special discount for company products.
Pros
staff benefit such as special discount for company products.
Cons
Salary Bureaucracy and internal politics Career progression
I have learned a lot from Unilever. Starting as Supply Planner Exect up to Supply Planning Manager, different level providing different ways to achieves KPIs. I've learned from doing daily operation work till managing a team and also working closely with the board of directors. Not just that, I've learn SAP which help in planning effectively and also being appointed as Process Champion in planning side.
  1. Employee Reviews