Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)

Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant4 reviews
Malaysia4 reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement

A good and close teamate.

Having a supportive and friendly team. Working in a good cultures and learn a lot. Mix with all multi-racial people. We enjoyed everyday with a cooperative team. Yearly increment

Pros

Got OT and Claimable

Universiti Tak Ada Rehat

Office politics at its best so be careful of which department you're going for if you were to apply for a job in this university. I keep having to do work that were not even in my job descriptions. Always having to work on weekends more than others in the department simply because the upper levels are always unfair, thinking that us small potatoes have no life. Bonus keeps getting less and less every year even though the workload is now 5x more than when you first started the job. Working in this university is torturous!

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

No room for improvements, bad management, arrogant HODs/directors, office politics

happy working

I have been work in UTAR for almost 10 years and i have learned a lot of thing here. UTAR have teach me a lot in term of admin working skills and i have give my 200% commitment here.

Hard Work

I come just for work and it's a little fun because I have my friends. My work get more from time to time because the concept they use here is if other colleges cannot do the work, then you must take their work without thing the workload.

Pros

Workload is heavy from time to time

Cons

Healthcare, Must lift Q-stand, a tone of booklets every semester for examination

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits