Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)

Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager4 reviews
Malaysia4 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Lots of Benefit

UTAR is one of the establish university in Malaysia. Early in the morning the first thing we need to do is clock in on time, if we are always late we will be call by HR. There are lots of Division and Department in UTAR. We will have our own superior who will evaluate our performance every year. And we will get Bonus once a year. The enjoyable part of the works are most of the staff are friendly and easier to work with but the hardest part of the job will be working with the staff who refuse to cooperate.

Pros

Healthcare & Bonus

Cons

Repetitive works

The management has clear goals for the institution's future. Hopes to become top rank Universities.

The university strictly exercise standard operating procedures. The university paid the highest amount of EPF on the employer share in the industry. The university gives good bonus every year.

events conducting

most place i missed is UTAR. I have upgrade myself alot in education field. I able to do the work with very strong and dealing with students and leaned about the education.Conducting event is one of part in my field. In charge for overall event as well.

Good place to begin a career

UTAR is a good place to start up a career for beginners. I am able to learn on how to work under pressure and managing time to meet deadlines given. Learn to work in team to get things done effectively.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits