Valiram

Valiram Employee Reviews

Malaysia25 reviews
Fun and happening
If u want fast learning in this industry you should work in here . Cause in here you can learn a lot .

The best compny you could ask for
learn to make your own decision as an adult and always think in creative way to solve the problems. have a good team work and who really love about merchandise and shopping product. this company was good place for you because you learn about retail process.
Not recommended and salary doesnt seem enough for job scope. Worst management and teams. Low benefit and need improvement in HR team. Good luck to valiram.
Pros
Big store
Cons
Benefits and managements
Working in good environment.Normal working hours. Company good in salary, excellent management. Futher more, good opportunities to get any promotion or build you career
Its fun working there but sometimes will stress due to the high targets given.
Although its personal commission but I am glad that my peers and I work in a team to achieve targets given.
best retail company to work with.
professional, international, great benefits.

career growth opportunity.

full retail experience from sales floor, operation and business learning.
It's a very stressful environment to work. No work life balance. No proper process to adhere. It is a family own business. No matter how hard we try to comply with the process, they will still over write it. A good place to gain experience because really have to hands on. Only the strong one will survive.
-Learn a lots of product knowledge, work life balance & friendly colleagues. Great pantry area also mini restaurant at level 27th, carrier growth. Great benefits.
Cashier staff are friendly and lovely but other department staff isnt friendly and most of them are racist. The manager also isnt fair and racist. Please make sure the manager be fair to any nation. THANK YOUUUUU
Im with zero experience with retail and I learn a lot from this company. they teach us how to do sales and do the product knowledge as well so we can serve customer better and make us well known with the product.
Good for a intern to gain experience. Gain knowledge regarding job task related to your study fields. Staff also very helpful and willing to teach you when needed.
Team work is important in order for us to achieve our goals. You need a good communication skill in order to interact well with customers and also listening skills is crucial in order to understand what and how can you assist a customer
As a part-time employee, the work hours was really flexible and task could be completed at your own pace. The job also requires a good amount of travelling which can be a little stressful when being on the road during peak hours.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
unorganized
It's a nice place to work. A very new and modern office which surely gives the mood for work. A very nice cafe provided too at the behind of the office. During my 3 months internship, I learned a lot. Especially in managing the layout of the stores and the important of window display in order to attract the customer to buy.
Valiram is an event company that promotes ,bags and luxurious exhibitions,We had an event work for two days ,my duty is in security points & clearance
Pros
free lunches, friendly workmates
Cons
salary given date delayed
Professional Environment to work in. Loaded with benefits other than basic salary and staffs there are always helpful and there are a lot of chance for career improvements too.
A very good working environment with great space to grow in retail field. I was working as Victoria's Secret retail associate under Valiram Group. Victoria’s Secret sales associates typically perform several duties during a shift. Sales associates with Victoria’s Secret often assist customers with questions about products, apparel, and sizing. Victoria’s Secret sales associates may also operate registers and credit card machines during sales transactions, according to store location and policy. Sales associates may need to perform cleaning duties at the request of Victoria’s Secret managers, as well. Sales associates with Victoria’s Secret work to ensure customer satisfaction during each interaction.
I learned so many about my field in accounting for my experience. The enviroment and culture are very good place to work. The managament are very effective and helpful to solve any problem.
I have learn a lot regarding towards retail sales and also staff managing. This would be a good place to start and learn more about retail. That about
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Pros
Employee benefit
Cons
Good to be part of valiram can learn a lot about retailing company...also can be independent and learn handling stock n inventory. Good to learn new style of handling staffing n same time learn how to solve different problem
Pros
Create idea
Cons
Brand not expanding