Vision College

Vision College Employee Reviews

There are pros and cons

COVID-19 and the drop in number of new students affect staff's salary. Expect heavy workload, doing multiple tasks at once and meeting the short deadlines. 4-day work policy also affects staff's efficiency and motivation. The company is on cost-cutting measure therefore do not expect increment or bonus even for extra work done.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Paycut and heavy workload

Very Bad for Management

Not firm making decision esp Management. Not taking care of staff welfare! Applied pay cut sampai Abang Jamil mampus A lot of work to do. Need to cover others job too. 2 or 3 position a lot of work and no increment for staff. Good to gain experience but not good for career advancement n development!

Pros

easy to apply leave

Cons

No parking claims, less medical cover for MC, stingy company

management will make decisions without meeting with person in charge

top management very rude. when their open job they will push u to other departments. if they offer for radiographer actually they want u to join postgraduate in vision College.

Competitive and always on the-go environment

A job of a student course counselor requires me to be always active especially when it comes to recruiting students. From time to time, there will be a need to conduct student interviews, roadshows, school and career talks and etc

Micro management

Management controls everything. In fact, the OWNER will sit and watch every single things you do. Lack of trust and no professionalism. Not recommended for anyone to work here.

Pros

Good friends

Cons

Lack of staff welfare and no room to grow

I can gain experience of how to work more professionally

We could gain some knowledge plus build a strong teamwork within us to achieve goals. Plus, we could know the how is the real life of working does and it was not easy as we think

Pros

Can gain knowledge and experience

Cons

The bad management from the college itself

Young organization with a lot of room to grow.

I had learned a lot though most of it are through OJT. Many trial and error. It is open concept work place where most of the colleagues are friendly and helpful.

Management issue

Marketing team lack support to bring in sales. This resulted in company seeing losses and turnover which affected the morale and confidence among staff, causing many to look for better offer elsewhere. After leaving the company, ex colleagues told me that they revamped the marketing team.

Pros

Good learning experience for a fresh grad

Cons

High turnover

Not a suitable company for me

It is a growing college and there are a lot of upgrading in resources has to be made in order for me to perform. There are very limited course offerred and due to budget constrain, it does not suffice the need of growth in the international market.

Pros

Nice Co- Workers

Cons

Lack of resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vision College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5