wehaya sdn bhd

wehaya sdn bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia16 reviews
This company is a good place to learn and develop your work style/ethics as you'll be thrown into the fire as soon as you have your training qualifications in order. Work/life balance is mediocre at best as the planner will assign you to other sites ASAP, sometimes assigning you for other sites while you're still executing at one site. Stress management is a must as you'll certainly experience burnout due to this.
Pros
Exposure to many aspects of the O&G industry.
Cons
Short breaks, poor planning by planner, poor management.
Excellent company, fantastic,fun,enjoy, friendly,pay well,honest,good leader,no corruption
Excellent company, fantastic,fun,enjoy, friendly,life balanace
Very stressful and unfair management. Other departments always last minute giving task. And then when something wrong they blame us. Other departments never give cooperation.
Awesome people who were inspired to create and maintain the top of the work quality.

Good place for an instrument technician to learn and grow in the future.
Less internal politic .
Respect each other despite from different race

5 day working day .

Welfare and benefit for staff is good.
Good place for learning regarding servicing, overhaul and perform FAT ((Field Acceptance Test) of several type and brand of relief valve and ball valve.
A place you can work and learning from the senior with a lot or safety remained during your activities. Safety work culture and share knowledge. Your flows solutions.
Busy only during peak month and transition.
Learn to use Petronas SAP and Shell PO system.

Management is good.

Hard part working here, when the materials is delayed form the estimated period.

Enjoyable part is satisfaction on deliver the materials without any problem and faulty.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short break
This place has thought me to be in tune with myself and understand what i really want in an Oil and Gas industry. It is a good platform to begin in this industry and can project us to where we want to go in the future. The overall perspective of working here is that, the environment is very co-operative, employees are very hardworking and loyal to their manager and due to that, a good balanced, positive aura is established.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Parking at venue
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at wehaya sdn bhd?
Working hours is quite packed, good safety & health toolbox talk. I learned a lot about civil job, maintenance jobs and the way I supposed to manage my schedule of work and the task itself. Relationship among workers and supervisors is very good and always encourage each other. The hardest part of my previous job was during applying the Permit To Work (for every task), preparing the Job Hazard Ananlysis for the job which is most of the time need to be revised by the Safety Advisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is , once the task is completed, and closing the Permit To Work. So far, the management was very supportive.
Pros
working days : Monday to Friday
Cons
short break
9 years experience in fire fighting job. attend CMERT tear 1 to tear with MKM 20, real emergency (pool fire), oil spill training at sarawak sea, tank fire training.emergency bush fire at junction kuala baram to brunei. And the most enjoyable part of the job with PCSB (petronas carigali sdn bhd ),almost to health and safety environment to workers. work place good and fire fighting equipment ,fire truck, fire emergency fixed/portable system all complete at site.ready to use for emergency.
Pros
contract
Cons
shift duty
I get new skill and experience, friendly worker . easy to communicate with all worker .I want work more company like wehaya Snd. Bhd.
Pros
short breaks
Cons
always briefing every morning
My job here is to monitor all purchase order closely, tackle any delay problem with vendor, arrange transportation from vendor locally and overseas to our workshop, source for the cheapest freight cost, manage invoices from vendors and freight forwarders, check every item received, solve any NC items received, manage inventory stock, tagging stock and record incoming and withdrawal stock.
i'm also in charge of sourcing and procuring for client every time my colleague on leave,

I'm also a trained auditor which i have to do internal audit twice a year and BV audit once a year.

i also Wehaya Recreational Club Treasurer which i have to manage WRC fund accordingly and involve in any event preparations.
Pros
More works means i got to get more knowledge and info, A raise is still a raise even though it is small, got medical benefits of RM 400 only.
Cons
Too much work, to be frank what i did was more than my job description, the salary is not really up to what i had done.
I learn a lot not from the company because my work is not directly towards the company. I am more into assisting the Group General Manager whom is the owner of Wehaya Sdn Bhd. Wehaya Shd Bhd has few other subsidiaries and that I have to be alert with what ever issue that arise.

I will be required to assist with anything that other companies require such as dealing with the local authorities, telecommunication company etc.

I will be the focal person to keep other companies documents too. (Documents such as MOU, form 9, 24, 44)
Pros
Medical benefit up to RM450 per year.
Cons
Medical just for staff, immediate family not covered.
- the order is delay due to price changing or waiting for clarification either from supplier or client
- work management, new system, GST

- management is good

- easy to communicate

- delay / clarification for certain order

- loads of works I have to do
Pros
Comfortable work environment
Cons
The wages not increase in 2 year working
More to documentation and deal with client
Proper documentation using iso 9001:2008

The salary not equivalent with my skill

Co-worker was friendly & corporation

Deal with rude client

The environment in the office with friendly co-worker
Pros
Environment in office
Cons
Short break