Wezmart International Bhd

Wezmart International Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Nice working environment

Young and friendly colleagues. Nice working environment. Awesome team members to work with. Seniors are willing to guide and teach. Stressful during peak periods.

A path closer to your dreams

If you're an young ambitious guy like me, who just stepped into society filled with curiosity to explore the business world, you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to work for the company. Superiors and Bosses are understanding and flexible to changes. They are very patient in guiding you.The challenges i faced is not fulfilling expectations from the company, but against myself. I am often entrusted with unfamiliar tasks which i believe its a 'test', an opportunity to step out my comfort zone and perform the best i can.I sincerely think, challenges is not derived from the company instead, its against yourself and believe me, the company trusts you for it.I am proud to say that Im way much better than before i joined the company, and thousands of steps closer to my dream.

Pros

Considerate bosses i.e subsidised meals, special benefits in light of Covid-19

Cons

to improve on inter-departmental staff relationships, employees from different departments often interact in cliques

A growing advisory firm

This is a great place to gain experience, steep learning curve. Training and topic sharing is given monthly and senior are willing to share their knowledge. Colleagues here are friendly and helpful.

Pros

Using technology software for task management and replace routine work

Friendly staff and management. Solid opportunity.

The managers that I worked with were amazing and helpful. The company offers competitive training and there is a lot of room for advancement. has great management, fair benefits and great compensation!

Pros

Great culture

Friendly environment and good place to learn

Get to learn a lot as I get to be involved in many project and handle full set of case. Nice workplace culture, colleagues are friendly and willing to share knowledge.

Pros

Training, meal allowance, nice hostel

Cons

Parking is limited

Great workplace to build career

A great place to work and grow your career. It's a collaborative and fun environment, which ultimately leads to a motivated group of employees striving towards the same goal.

Pros

Nice and friendly working environment

Nice working environment

Management created great platform to all co-workers who really willing to grow together. This is a great company to grow with, it provides lots of options to get more training and develop more skills that you can use to advance within the company.

Pros

Free gym, nice environment, cafe just next to office

Great workplace offering opportunity to learn and grow

We are growing as a team in the same direction. This is a company which not only focusing on business achievement but also a people-oriented company which focusing on synergy and team achievement. Proud to be part of team and I believed we will achive our aim in a very near futere.

Pros

Team spirits, friendly culture, career enhancement

Healthy environment

I am feel lucky to working here as company has a good, nice, and healthy environment. Company conducted sport, morning breakfast and birthday celebration every month. Although busy here but am enjoying. Thanks Wezmart.

Pros

Gyms equipment, luxury hostel, nice environment and coffee shop

Cons

CEO too busy, hope to have good chat with him

They don't actually care about their staff

Lousy Benefits, the upper management never care about the underpaid staff. everyday the boss will scream at you for no reason, workplace culture is bias.

Pros

no pro

Cons

lousy benefits

Jobs at Wezmart International Bhd

See more jobs

Meaningful internship experiences with Wezmart

Wezmart International Sdn Bhd having a warm workplace for their staff as teatime session is provided to improve communication between colleagues. Besides, they also provided opportunities to enhance their staff by offered briefing and courses. As an intern in the company, they even allowed me to in charge on several client's audit report individually with minimum assistance from my seniors. I have gained extensive experiences from my internship. Hence, I am grateful that had been part of the Wezmart during my internship.

Pros

Warm workplace

Cons

Little allowances

a place to learn new things

There is very helpful coworkers and supervisor. A place to improve my skills and learned about audit assurance and taxation. Company outings are enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

fun games, outing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wezmart International Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits