Wezmart International Bhd

Wezmart International Bhd Culture reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Clear

Nice working environment

Young and friendly colleagues. Nice working environment. Awesome team members to work with. Seniors are willing to guide and teach. Stressful during peak periods.

A growing advisory firm

This is a great place to gain experience, steep learning curve. Training and topic sharing is given monthly and senior are willing to share their knowledge. Colleagues here are friendly and helpful.

Pros

Using technology software for task management and replace routine work

Friendly staff and management. Solid opportunity.

The managers that I worked with were amazing and helpful. The company offers competitive training and there is a lot of room for advancement. has great management, fair benefits and great compensation!

Pros

Great culture

Friendly environment and good place to learn

Get to learn a lot as I get to be involved in many project and handle full set of case. Nice workplace culture, colleagues are friendly and willing to share knowledge.

Pros

Training, meal allowance, nice hostel

Cons

Parking is limited

Great workplace to build career

A great place to work and grow your career. It's a collaborative and fun environment, which ultimately leads to a motivated group of employees striving towards the same goal.

Pros

Nice and friendly working environment

Great workplace offering opportunity to learn and grow

We are growing as a team in the same direction. This is a company which not only focusing on business achievement but also a people-oriented company which focusing on synergy and team achievement. Proud to be part of team and I believed we will achive our aim in a very near futere.

Pros

Team spirits, friendly culture, career enhancement

They don't actually care about their staff

Lousy Benefits, the upper management never care about the underpaid staff. everyday the boss will scream at you for no reason, workplace culture is bias.

Pros

no pro

Cons

lousy benefits

a place to learn new things

There is very helpful coworkers and supervisor. A place to improve my skills and learned about audit assurance and taxation. Company outings are enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

fun games, outing

Jobs at Wezmart International Bhd