Wezmart International Bhd

Malaysia12 reviews

Clear
4.3Job Security & Advancement

A growing advisory firm

This is a great place to gain experience, steep learning curve. Training and topic sharing is given monthly and senior are willing to share their knowledge. Colleagues here are friendly and helpful.

Pros

Using technology software for task management and replace routine work

Friendly staff and management. Solid opportunity.

The managers that I worked with were amazing and helpful. The company offers competitive training and there is a lot of room for advancement. has great management, fair benefits and great compensation!

Pros

Great culture

Friendly environment and good place to learn

Get to learn a lot as I get to be involved in many project and handle full set of case. Nice workplace culture, colleagues are friendly and willing to share knowledge.

Pros

Training, meal allowance, nice hostel

Cons

Parking is limited

Great workplace to build career

A great place to work and grow your career. It's a collaborative and fun environment, which ultimately leads to a motivated group of employees striving towards the same goal.

Pros

Nice and friendly working environment

Nice working environment

Management created great platform to all co-workers who really willing to grow together. This is a great company to grow with, it provides lots of options to get more training and develop more skills that you can use to advance within the company.

Pros

Free gym, nice environment, cafe just next to office

Great workplace offering opportunity to learn and grow

We are growing as a team in the same direction. This is a company which not only focusing on business achievement but also a people-oriented company which focusing on synergy and team achievement. Proud to be part of team and I believed we will achive our aim in a very near futere.

Pros

Team spirits, friendly culture, career enhancement

Meaningful internship experiences with Wezmart

Wezmart International Sdn Bhd having a warm workplace for their staff as teatime session is provided to improve communication between colleagues. Besides, they also provided opportunities to enhance their staff by offered briefing and courses. As an intern in the company, they even allowed me to in charge on several client's audit report individually with minimum assistance from my seniors. I have gained extensive experiences from my internship. Hence, I am grateful that had been part of the Wezmart during my internship.

Pros

Warm workplace

Cons

Little allowances

Jobs at Wezmart International Bhd