Wezmart International Bhd

Wezmart International Bhd Salary & Benefits reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

A path closer to your dreams

If you're an young ambitious guy like me, who just stepped into society filled with curiosity to explore the business world, you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to work for the company. Superiors and Bosses are understanding and flexible to changes. They are very patient in guiding you.The challenges i faced is not fulfilling expectations from the company, but against myself. I am often entrusted with unfamiliar tasks which i believe its a 'test', an opportunity to step out my comfort zone and perform the best i can.I sincerely think, challenges is not derived from the company instead, its against yourself and believe me, the company trusts you for it.I am proud to say that Im way much better than before i joined the company, and thousands of steps closer to my dream.

Pros

Considerate bosses i.e subsidised meals, special benefits in light of Covid-19

Cons

to improve on inter-departmental staff relationships, employees from different departments often interact in cliques

Friendly staff and management. Solid opportunity.

The managers that I worked with were amazing and helpful. The company offers competitive training and there is a lot of room for advancement. has great management, fair benefits and great compensation!

Pros

Great culture

Friendly environment and good place to learn

Get to learn a lot as I get to be involved in many project and handle full set of case. Nice workplace culture, colleagues are friendly and willing to share knowledge.

Pros

Training, meal allowance, nice hostel

Cons

Parking is limited

They don't actually care about their staff

Lousy Benefits, the upper management never care about the underpaid staff. everyday the boss will scream at you for no reason, workplace culture is bias.

Pros

no pro

Cons

lousy benefits

Jobs at Wezmart International Bhd