Wezmart International Bhd

Wezmart International Bhd Work-Life Balance reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

A path closer to your dreams

If you're an young ambitious guy like me, who just stepped into society filled with curiosity to explore the business world, you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to work for the company. Superiors and Bosses are understanding and flexible to changes. They are very patient in guiding you.The challenges i faced is not fulfilling expectations from the company, but against myself. I am often entrusted with unfamiliar tasks which i believe its a 'test', an opportunity to step out my comfort zone and perform the best i can.I sincerely think, challenges is not derived from the company instead, its against yourself and believe me, the company trusts you for it.I am proud to say that Im way much better than before i joined the company, and thousands of steps closer to my dream.

Pros

Considerate bosses i.e subsidised meals, special benefits in light of Covid-19

Cons

to improve on inter-departmental staff relationships, employees from different departments often interact in cliques

Friendly staff and management. Solid opportunity.

The managers that I worked with were amazing and helpful. The company offers competitive training and there is a lot of room for advancement. has great management, fair benefits and great compensation!

Pros

Great culture

Nice working environment

Management created great platform to all co-workers who really willing to grow together. This is a great company to grow with, it provides lots of options to get more training and develop more skills that you can use to advance within the company.

Pros

Free gym, nice environment, cafe just next to office

Healthy environment

I am feel lucky to working here as company has a good, nice, and healthy environment. Company conducted sport, morning breakfast and birthday celebration every month. Although busy here but am enjoying. Thanks Wezmart.

Pros

Gyms equipment, luxury hostel, nice environment and coffee shop

Cons

CEO too busy, hope to have good chat with him

Jobs at Wezmart International Bhd