WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD
View all WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD reviews

WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD

WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD Employee Review

Good Place to Start Career

Start Your Career with The SME Company is always be a good start.I have worked with them since 2016 until now.overall I can say, this company improving their services internal & external year by year. since they still in phase growing. The work environment is really OK since they are not too strict for rest time and consideration.the Company also provided 2 pantries for staff & also a place that employee can cook for lunch even use for dinner if they decided to do an OT.

Pros

Workload sometimes is not what in your Job Scope

Cons

You always have a chance to learn new thing & grow together

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Good Place to Start Career

Pros

Workload sometimes is not what in your Job Scope

Cons

You always have a chance to learn new thing & grow together
Same location

The environment was good and fun. The colleagues also support each other.

I really enjoy working at this company because I have great and wonderful teammates. I gained a lot of experience from this company that I will use for my future ahead.

Pros

Free Lunch every month and every Friday
Same location

Fruitful, Productive, Human connection with Open Space Concept Office

If you wish to find a place to chill and experience retirement life,Sorry, Next door. It's also a rapidly growing company that has much potential to stay, learn and grow together.Also Hence, if you hunger for learning new knowledge, stay energetic with positivity, with high adaptability, and love to challenge new things? This is the company you shall join!!The best management is willing to let us learn and develop new skills. Always have chances to learning beyond my existing job scope. Hence can explore a more and more different type of experiences.The work content is very substantial. High standard on working task requirement but too will also get a lot of support and guide assist from others coworker. It always helps build a better me.It's not only a working place but it's also a lovely place for each of employees to get in touch with connected.Friendly Colleague, People Person, Selfless Sharing, Best Cooking Chef, Decision Maker... is all the person you will be meeting here!!Quote from one of the core value: [Alone we are a drop, Together we are an ocean; We work as a team, We work as a FAMILY]

Pros

Monthly Family Gathering, Meaningful Workshop, Open Parking Space, Staff Purchase Allowance, Reward for Full Attendance

Cons

Short of man power at the moment, Parking with Fees, Sometime Aircond / Internet Breakdown.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits