WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD

WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD Job Security & Advancement reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Clear
4.2Job Security & Advancement

The environment was good and fun. The colleagues also support each other.

I really enjoy working at this company because I have great and wonderful teammates. I gained a lot of experience from this company that I will use for my future ahead.

Pros

Free Lunch every month and every Friday

Good Place to Start Career

Start Your Career with The SME Company is always be a good start.I have worked with them since 2016 until now.overall I can say, this company improving their services internal & external year by year. since they still in phase growing. The work environment is really OK since they are not too strict for rest time and consideration.the Company also provided 2 pantries for staff & also a place that employee can cook for lunch even use for dinner if they decided to do an OT.

Pros

Workload sometimes is not what in your Job Scope

Cons

You always have a chance to learn new thing & grow together

Good Place to Start Career

Pros

Workload sometimes is not what in your Job Scope

Cons

You always have a chance to learn new thing & grow together

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits