WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD

WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD Management reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Clear

Fruitful, Productive, Human connection with Open Space Concept Office

If you wish to find a place to chill and experience retirement life,Sorry, Next door. It's also a rapidly growing company that has much potential to stay, learn and grow together.Also Hence, if you hunger for learning new knowledge, stay energetic with positivity, with high adaptability, and love to challenge new things? This is the company you shall join!!The best management is willing to let us learn and develop new skills. Always have chances to learning beyond my existing job scope. Hence can explore a more and more different type of experiences.The work content is very substantial. High standard on working task requirement but too will also get a lot of support and guide assist from others coworker. It always helps build a better me.It's not only a working place but it's also a lovely place for each of employees to get in touch with connected.Friendly Colleague, People Person, Selfless Sharing, Best Cooking Chef, Decision Maker... is all the person you will be meeting here!!Quote from one of the core value: [Alone we are a drop, Together we are an ocean; We work as a team, We work as a FAMILY]

Pros

Monthly Family Gathering, Meaningful Workshop, Open Parking Space, Staff Purchase Allowance, Reward for Full Attendance

Cons

Short of man power at the moment, Parking with Fees, Sometime Aircond / Internet Breakdown.

A good place to learn and improve.

Personally job in every place is the same. The amount of stress and workload is bearable. We just need to have a great time management plan.Since the pandemic moment, we mostly working from home. Which is really great and feel safe. Understandable management team. And very strict on the SOP for the staff. Great colleague to work and learn with. We have great and useful sharing from time to time too.

Pros

Casual but neat dress code.

Cons

Task overload sometimes.

Supportive bosses and colleagues

Wide Tropism management has done such a great job in taking care of staffs and maintaining the good production as well. The team are so helpful and understanding. The best part is we are working together in supplying organic foods to the world.

Pros

Staff price and vouchers for company products

Cons

Limited MPS paid parking spots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIDE TROPISM TRADING SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits