WWF-Malaysia

WWF-Malaysia Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews

Good environment

I learnt that animals mean alot to the human nature and how conserving them can ensure the natural survival of their species. I had a good time working with other collegeaues.

Lovely and Passionate colleagues

A loving company like a family Work-Life Balance good effort from each of the team members a company that walks their talk towards their mission and mission

One of the best, flexible, friendly and cooperative workplace.

Good place to work, friendly coworkers. Try to learn about the office culture when entering the workplace. It is definitely different from other office. Although there are tons of work available, it is still relaxed, open and flexible place to work. Salary is fine and there are a lot of internal sourcing to advance your job.

Good as a part time gig

Assist with follow up emails, calls. Assist with liasing with supplier, writing, photo taking, claims. Office environment is casual. It is a daily paid gig, and on contract basis. In terms of job security, it is only for the duration of a project, with the possibility of extension. Ideal for fresh grads, undergrads.

Pros

New things to learn

Cons

No job security

Good interaction

Good Save Our Turtles (WWF Malaysia) in collaboration with Biodiversity course Jun 2018 – Jul 2018 Objectives: • To raise awareness among students of INTI International College Subang about turtle conservation • To raise fund of RM5000.00 in helping WWF in the turtle conservation project Role, Contribution and Project Outcomes • Organizing Chairperson o Complete the event proposal o Monitor the progress of the event o Coordinate the tasks of committees o Guide and advice committees • Project Outcomes o RaiseRM5544.65forWWFMalaysia o Promoteturtleconservationeffortin Facebook with more than 540 users reach

Satisfying

The most enjoyable part of the job is get to travel into different cities for saving the environment and conservation. The workplace culture is fine, people are generally friendly and helpful.

Educative Internship

in my most recent position as part of the Marketing Team for WWF Malaysia. In this role, I was responsible for brand activation tasks, specifically for event promotion. In this role, I have developed appreciable skills and proficiencies in the marketing field, especially for raising brand-awareness and promotional activities. In addition to that, I have reinforced my flexibility of work, as I am capable of working excellently alone and with a team.

Pros

Friendly co-workers

Cons

Unclear job description and unstable workload.

Productive and fun in job description.

1. Working hour Not flexible 2.I learn many of thing about marine ecosystem. The way to care, protect marine life. 3. Management Good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WWF-Malaysia?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WWF-Malaysia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about WWF-Malaysia in popular locations

• WWF-Malaysia