XPO

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,081 reviews

Overwhelming

Over worked for the pay. When they are understaffed it’s mandatory to work overtime. I work with a great team but you will be working your whole shift

3 November 2022
We’re committed to creating a work environment that’s safe, supportive, inclusive and respectful; one that always recognizes the hard work and contributions of everyone. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and thanks for letting us know how we can be better.

No work life balance

Very little to love about this place. On its face it seems like a great place to work, but speaking only for the plant I was in, the hours weren’t great but for the amount of stress and the amount of weekend work that went into it, definitely not worth it

13 June 2022
Thanks for sharing your review. We take all feedback seriously, so your input will help us as we continually improve XPO. We wish you the very best in the future.

It's fine honestly. The requirements to job advance are restrictive. There's a lot of favoritism too.

It's fine. That's all it is. Nothing spectacular. Right now hybrid schedule. Job advancement requirements are too restrictive. No manager or supervisor treats everyone the same. There's a lot of favoritism. Job can be done from home in all honesty. They don't trust their employees enough. We do too much for not enough pay on top of more responsibilities.

Pros

Nice building. Benefits are good. You learn so much on the job.

Cons

Not enough pay for the amount of work. Favoritism Management isn't great.

31 January 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re committed to creating a positive work environment for our employees, so we take comments like these very seriously. We encourage you to speak to your HR business partner right away. If you'd like to report your concerns, you can contact the Compliance Office at Ethics@xpo.com, call our whistleblower hotline at 800-638-1486, or respond on xpo.ethicspoint.com.

Bad management

This company has little to no respect for their workers. If you are a driver you are compensated well, if you work in the offices you are barely compensated for work. Working alongside drivers who keep getting more and more raises and added income while the office workers who manage all paperwork receive nothing destroys the moral fast. Been with company a few years and have only received one raise because "company isn't making enough money" but every year drivers rates keep increasing. If you have a CDL and want to drive truck, this is a great company. If you work in the offices and manage all the paperwork, this is not the place for advancement or compensation.

Pros

Some good shifts.

Cons

No raises or standard of living increases. Lack of advancment oppertunity.

27 July 2021
We appreciate your honesty and feedback, although it's disheartening to hear. We'll definitely share your comments with our Compensation Team.

the work place and management

steady work , it is a team work environment, but the management are some nasty sneak behind your back people and a lot of people are looking for other jobs where they feel safe from that and paid what they are worth. People don't like when they are lied to aka management.

Pros

we do eat together a lot

Cons

pay when it is due to you like annual pay raises

Bad management, and too much focus on UPH.

They only focus on UPH and not safety. Lack of communication between the shifts, and lack of communication between the hourly and the Salary employees.

Pros

Kind Co-workers

Cons

Bad Management.

Great environment

Xpo is not a bad company to work for. But like most companies there is always room for improvement. I enjoyed working here. Great pay and benefits as well.

close to home. relatively easy commute

the people around me was ok to work with. Learned a lot of computer skills and programs working there. Uniforms were decent and i was intrigued by how well the production charts were put together.

Pros

i was able to have one 30 minute break and two 15 minute breaks

Cons

healthcare wasnt so great and neither was management

Productive fun work place

Good managment good work environment wonderful co workers easy tasks cool air nice lunch and breaks plenty of work to keep you busy the best hours cool bosses